Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe vs Bong vs Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Mar 12, 2011.

1. K i have an apple pipe, and a gatorade bong, and zig zags. I have tried all these methods x amount of timeees lol!

i have noticed that joints get me the higest, then pipe, and then the bong.

How does it go for y'all GC?

KeepSmokin'Baby
    :smoke:

2. Well I have real pieces so my bong gets me the highest,then whatevers rolled,then the pipe.Even when i was young and made bongs out of bottles they still got me crazy high and worked better then some of the glass ive owned. I got good at making them homemade though.

3. No shit, a joint usually has more bud in it than either a bowl from a pipe or a gatorade bong bowl :rolleyes:

4. bong/blunt, followed by j then pipe (in order of preference)

5. p.s You should really use 1 liter bottles instead.Don't go higher though.Fuze bottles work good as well.If you haven't ,tweak your next homemade a bit and make it have a slide.Works so much better.

6. kk thx, ill try.
    HOWEVER, I don't get what all the fuss is about blunts, theres tobacco in it thats all, how does it get u higher lol?

7. The wraps are made from tobacco or the leaves .It doesnt give you a head buzz or anything but they're usually flavored. Purple thunder zigzags are my favorite.I don't really know whats so good about them.The combination just works :hello:

8. #8 SpartanNug117, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011

It doesnt get them high. A well roled blunt will get you just as high as a joint. Its mostly the taste of the wrap(go natural no chemical grape shit) comebining with the bud making it smooth as fuck.

Edit-sorry for the spelling. This purp is killin me.

9. easily the bong imo

10. bong for me, then pipe, then joint.

11. joints to me, love rolling them up

12. Joint, then bong, then pipe.

13. from what i found joint lovers are cigarette smokers

14. The two heaviest hitters are bongs and blunts

If they aren't then you're doing it wrong

15. Yeah the chemical grape shit is really what you should be worried about when smoking a tobacco wrap..Lmao.

16. Joints are my favorite because I just like the feel of it mostly and I like playing with the smoke. Bongs second, I get ripped like the vagina of a mother giving birth and pipes go last because they're just my least favorite of the three. Not bad by any means though.

17. I shall stick to my bongs and joints. FUCK blunts no ofeense

18. not trying to sound stupid but i thought they were the same, joints and blunts, well one uses cigar paper and one uses rolling paper but thats not really a big difference :confused:

19. bong and vape both at the same level i dont smoke much else i dont like dry smoke kills my lungs