pipe tobacco??

Discussion in 'General' started by tormentedimp, May 11, 2008.

1. anyone know anything about pipe tobacco. ive got a nice wood pipe that i use for ma ganj but i was interested in picking up some decent pipe tobacco. anyone know any brands, or flavors worth checking out

btw im not an avid tobacco smoker, so a milder tobacco would be best

2. With pipe tobacco I'd just suggest goin to a cigar store and getting some blends.

3. I smoke pipe tobbaco cigars.

Black N Mild Wines, Give em a try.

4. i just got a $10 tin of cherry pipe tobacco. gotta say its definatly the best way to smoke tobacco yet, i think. smooth and has a lot more body than rolling tobacco. relaxing and i like that i can smoke it just about whenever thru my wood pipe, couple good drags is nice, and u dont have to commit to it like a cigar or a black and mild. both which i usually interupt because i can only enjoy so much tobacco

5. yeah dude, dont go to a regular smoke shop for it, go to a real cigar shop and theyll help you more than anyone else can

6. Get on Google and search for a list of Tobacconists in your area. They're usually the best places to go when looking for a decent pipe tobacco and, if you're lucky, most places will let you take your pipe into the store and sample a bowl of the different flavors they have until you find something you like. Our tobacconist is really chill about this policy. They even have a separate room with leather chairs and a tv for you to relax and smoke in.

Just ask around, really. I'm sure a lot of people who smoke cigars will know about the good ones in your town.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. damn, that is one chill tobacco shop:eek:

8. Shit, take a look at the cigar room!

:eek:

[​IMG]

9. All I smoke is grass and Whines, I fucking hate cigerrettes. A menthol is alright, if I am trying to clear my head after smoking so grass, but most of the time I smoke at least 2 to 3 whines a day.

10. nice nice, i wish the cigar shop over here had a chill room like that. its a JR Cigar and the humidor is a small warehouse, no joke. they have large misters next to all the ceiling fans, and all the mployees are smokin cigars. unfortunaly their pipe tobacco selection is rather limited compared to all the cigars.

Oh i forgot to mention i stole a small can of this specialty lookin stuff, its called Manhattan Cafe or somthin like that and it was next to a bunch of other flavors with random names . its supposed to be sweet tasting but i think im gonna wait til the cherry runs out to try it.

sweet pics Durchii

and to those of you who hate the idea of smoking cigs, try this out, i personally will never smoke a cigarette because of all the nasty chemicals and its ugly corporate nature. not to mention the tobacco itself is very low grade in comparison to a decent cigar or most pipe tobaccos

11. damn thats chill as fuck, almost makes me want to start smoking tobacco! it would be even cooler if it was bud selection

12. that cigar shop is sweet

13. i just recently fell inlove with pipe smoking. this winter while on vacation i stumbled into the chicago Iwan Ries IT WAS THE FUCKINGSHIT:eek:. classiest thing ive ever seen. probablydropped near 100dollars on a few ounces of good tobacco n a decent pipe but it was welllll worth it.
    If you enjoy smoking things like black and milds and/or you really wana try smoking a pipe id sugjest you visit the "nicer" tobacco store in your town and checking out what theygot. you dont have to drop alot on the pipe, i actually love my dollar corncob pipe but i wouldnt skimp on tobacco, bad tobbaco=bad times.

14. Just buy a BLACK AND MILD for like $.76. Its a cigar and has some kind of like symbol on the wrapper that indicates pipe tobacco. Smoke one and it will make yo head spin