Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe so rare, easier to make custom?!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Black0ut, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Well, for the real stoners out there, Dazed and Confused is one of the best movies of all time. The scene with the 'belt buckle' pipe is a pretty good time.

The thing is, I can't find a pipe like this, not even similar, I know this probably came up on the forums before, but after about an hour googling, I have come up empty handed.

I usually only smoke out of metal pipes or metal / wood pipes, and was wondering if anyone has ever made a belt buckle pipe?

Would have to be fairly stealth though, I saw some online with just a big pot flower on the buckle... And people wonder how they get busted lol

Any sugestions? I was thinking of just mixing the pieces of my metal pipes together and welding or attaching them to a metal belt buckle somehow.

2. Here you go, the first sponsored result on Google for "belt buckle pipe."

http://www.pronto.com/user/search.d...f=belt buckle pipe&creativeid=906774339&site=

3. So I don't think you read my post... A) I said that it couldn't have a big pot flower on it

B) I said i googled for an hour, do you think I am that stoned that I wouldn't google 'belt buckle pipe"?

That one in a box is kinda cool, but if you smoke out of metal pipes, you know the good ones come with caps, so its very easy to get access to, not take off buckle, screw together all the pieces of a pipe (which would be full of resin in no time, making this hard)

Please don't troll, I am aware of how the internet works, and what is on the market. I am looking for ways to make one myself, or if I was forced to buy one, it would be a near match to the one in the movie.

4. You can't be serious. Do I really have to point this out for you?

Tobacco Stasher Pipe Belt Buckle

It has a summary right there on pronto that says

5. Phased is unhappy!
    But Phased will not break the coolness of writting in the middle!

<3 Phased. Lol

Elend.

6. lol^

and what is a pot flower

7. I really don't want to have to go get a screen cap for you. That pipe may be 'inspired' but the movie, but in the movie the pipe actually looks nothing like a pipe, it looks like a belt buckle.

Again, please read the forum "For real stoners" who have actually seen dazed and confused, and know that the pipe in the link is bunk as shit.

53 Minutes into Dazed and Confused, start watching.

As for the pot flower thing, you knew what i meant :p don't hassle me

8. The same thing you smoke every day.

9. :confused:

"For real stoners"

I'm truly looking for this quote.

Looking, and looking hard.

:laughing:

10. Ahhh. I love dazed and confused, one of my favorite stoner movies....

Cant help you with the pipe though, good luck.

11. #11 Black0ut, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
    EDIT:
    Heads up for future ref.

This is the Grasscity Forums. This 'thread' is a forum.
    Same as in message boards, each 'thread' is a new board.

END EDIT!

Hey man, I don't usually care what people do with their lives, but im just looking for some help here, not some dim wit retard response man, if you can't help, which i stated you didn't help, then stop being a post whore.

As for plastic staple:) So far you were more helpful than phased cause you made me laugh, toke on man.

12. Technically, I have been more helpful than anyone at this point.

I took the time to look up a belt buckle pipe for you.

You really didn't specify too much and just mentioned seeing the one with the "pot flower."

People usually miss the sponsored links, so I clicked and it said right there:

"Cool!" I thought, "Maybe he overlooked this one!"

As I waited eagerly for your generous thanks as I had found a belt buckle pipe setup that was completely stealth and was NOT the one with the "pot flower" on it, I was bombarded with nothing but hate and accusation of trollitization.

I am utterly disgusted.

13. #13 Black0ut, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008

I guess when you talk in all bold, it makes it seem like you are being a know it all. IF not and you were unaware of what the big 'B' is for, then I really do apologize and thank you for your original post. But, even then your original post was to belittle me, even if not intended.

Has anyone ever made their own pipe in general, even if not a belt buckle?

14. Centered and Bold is me...

It's who I am.

That was in THIS thread!
    (<3 Elend!)

As a matter of fact, my Pops made a pipe for my Moms when they were dating in high school. They are now separated and the pipe has fallen into my possession.

It's a tiny one hitter that has a little shield that goes over the bowl when you pack it and a a hole in the headpiece. It's easier if you see it.

I will post a picture, it's actually very cool.

15. this thread makes me laugh hard....cause i too would love the pipe he is talking about< but i can't find it....the one phase pointed out is not the right thing...its a belt buckle pipe kit....to store a small metal pipe in. the other with a leaf on it is just to obvious.....

and just to help out all u guys......"the real stoners" quote....its in his first post....

instead of just hoppiing in and dumping on less experienced "net surfers"...why not just give a hand...phase u were blatenly trying to "own" him with ur post while at the same time attempting to point out the obvious...(the other buckle pipe)...which we have now come to learn is wrong.....lol

to be honest they prolly just made the pipe for the movie or someone on set had one...and they went with it...

sorry i couldn't be of help....i came here looking for the same thing...and all i found was tom foolery

16. Well if bold is you, then I respect that. Post the picture, I have a cool idea for a 'one hitter'
    to.

Long skinny cone, with a metal exoskeleton, and all the holes covered with mesh. So like a long one hitter with meshed holes at least halfway down, and a cap you can screw on the open tip. This way you can pack it nice and fat with bust, and since its capped you won't spill the weed. But with the mesh there you can light any side or part of the bud.

I dunno hard to explain, and it may not even work, but I think I want one, somehow.. haha

17. Hey man, thanks for the reply. Yah I do think it is custom made for the movie (even more so because they had a custom bong they made ''at school'' )

It looks like the pipe goes in a U shape, around a metal piece they put in the middle, so it may just be as simple as putting the right pieces together and welding them to the proper belt buckle. I think ill keep my eyes peeled for buckles that you might be able to work piping into.

18. Here it is.

Quite beast if you ask me.

You can light it through the little hole on the head after you close it.

The bowl holds quite a bit packed in.

[​IMG]

19. Haha, thats an awesome pipe man. Is there just a narrow shaft going to the bowl or is it wide?