Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe smells like straight shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wars, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Okay so last night i got this old bubbler from a friends dad (http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1261240-need-all-you-good-thinkers.html)
    When I got this bubbler it had a pretty nice amount of resin in it but its been sitting there for years and it smells and tastes fucking nasty when i hit it  like im tasting the resin its disgusting ive put it in rubbing alcohol and salt but it still smells 

2. better use toilet paper next time brah

3. Haha!

4. hilarious 10/10 2 thumbs up 5 stars wow u should consider being a comedian

5. More Iso, add some lemon juice in there, hell the more you do it, and the harder you shake it and the longer it sits in there with Iso and Salt, it'll be good eventually. I've fixed some nasty tasting bongs that would taste like tobacco . 
    I put a little lemon juice, like cooking lemon juice, in the bong after the iso and the cleaned it out. 
    It may take a few times, especially if the resin was caked in there for years. 
    But that's a sick bubbler man, I hope you get it tasting good. 

6. Sweet never thought of lemon juice ill try that! Thanks man! :)

7. ow ive never even heard of using lemon juice.

thats a great idea

8. I feel like I always give the same advice, but here it is anyway: soak it in Simple Green overnight.

9. No problem! Personally I add a tiny bit with the iso, then after I'm done washing my piece completely with water, I then add fill it with even more of that lemon juice, shake it around, and then wash it out with more water. If you don't mind the taste of the lemons, wash it out less. But if you don't want that after taste, wash it out really good. 
    This really helps get rid of the ISO taste. + the piece gets like two baths. 

10. #10 Luvis4lozers, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Check your LHS and see if they have something like this - http://www.420science.com/smokesoap-8oz

You basically put the pipe in a Ziploc and soak it in this stuff. Then you agitate (shake up the bag), or just let it sit for a few hours, then rinse.

11. I was unaware that feces have a sexuality.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

12. I was using the word straight as like straight up???? do they not use that where u live?? LOL not sexuality chill man

13. I was joking man

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"