Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe or bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedBitchh, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Aus reppin'!

Bongs imo are the best way to smoke, both for pleasure and high. I got a pretty nice glass on glass Agung with ice pinches for $30 online w/ free shipping, I can pm you a link if you like :)

If you're wanting to spend more than that there are some good bongs on this site, or you could check out aqua lab technologies.

Also, once you order one you should stop smoking until it arrives so your tolerance goes back down and it will be that much better when it comes :bongin:

2. I don't know much about bongs.. but I saw this in the GC shop and thought I'd get it when I get paid. It seems pretty nice for the price and easy to hide since it's small?

Glass Bong - Hand Model - Regular Glass Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com