Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe on Flight.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Invisible Toker, May 21, 2010.

1. If I just jammed a pipe in my pocket and it was clean of course and tried taking it from Orlando,FL to Rochester, NY would i be able to just keep it in my pocket and not have it taken away while i go through the airport?

2. #2 hiphopanonymous?, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
    metal detector?
    edit :nevermind you can just clean it and you should be good

3. I ran into this problem coming back from costa rica. Throw it in your non carry on luggage and they wont care. Make sure theres absolutely no resin in it as well. Of course your over 18 because your on this site so they cant say anything ;D

4. Just make sure all of the resin is out of it, and I mean ALL OF IT. Then you should be good taking it anywhere.

5. lol of course I am.