Pipe o paper?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by pedritowolf, Apr 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I'm not very knowledgeable about the matter but a good friend of mine told me that you become more likely to get respiratory infections if you use pipes instead of paper and I don't know what they think about it

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Far as I am concerned they seem pretty damn clueless. I've smoked out of plenty of pipes, both brass and glass and I am doing fine.

3. <-- thinks your "friend" doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.
    50 years of smoking the herb from a pipe. Still alive.
    I don't get a fraction of the colds and respiratory issues everybody around me has.
    [​IMG]

Hard to smoke Kief from a paper anyhow. :)

BNW

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I've been smoking a pipe for 17 yrs and never had respiratory issues. My kids would bring home a cold and I never caught it. Somebody is yanking your chain. ;)

5. Right on. I have been smoking for 47 years from everything and anything my lungs are fine.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Don't believe it when your friends tell you things in general. Good job coming on here to verify that he is full of shit.. Likely they just want you to roll them a joint

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I assume your friends name is William

8. That's the first time I've ever even heard this about pipes. I'm 56 and been smoking out of pipes for a fairly long time. No problems here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you stick your warm damp pipe into a plastic bag when you are done smoking it can definitely grow mold and stuff. Don't do that.

10. I would rather use pipe or paper than vape I used to vape and did it on a high setting and accidently got sick because the setting was too high. I just stick to pipe or roll one from now on its simpler.

• Like Like x 1