Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankBeatz1878, May 11, 2010.

1. Naming pieces is one of my favorite things about smoking! Everytime someone in our "group" gets a new piece we have a naming "party" of course we smoke out of it and figure out a name.
    -My first pipe is dark and light blue and sparkly It's name is currently Twilight. it was named before the books and movie became popular and lately people have been thinking thats why i named it twilight so therefor I am thinking of new names.
    -Second is The best piece EVER!!! It's a sea turtle with soo much detail! Its awesome His name is Master Oogway. Bc I watched kung fu panda right after I got it.
    -Then I have my 2 chillums. One is Clover b/c it looks like the flowers that grow in clovers and the other is Falcor from the never ending story. bc its a never ending hitter.
    -Then I have my newest pipe. The end of it looks like a coral reef with a starfish on it. Everyone agreed that the only name for this pipe was Under the Sea Biscuit, How could I refuse when everyone said thats what is had to be?
    -I also have a Vapor Brothers Vaporizer named Smoke Daddy Master Whip :D
    -And a friend of mine just gave me his bubbler that his ex gf left with him. It's name was Nessie, and it also needs a new name.

I :love: Glass!!!

2. i love glass too!
    my small blue one is abigail!
    the big green one is Gas Station :)

3. The bowl i just bought a couple months ago is called Larry Bird :)

I have another called Dirty Sanchez. I have about 5 other no named peices.

4. had a nice 4 1/2 inch pipe named chamelatree, cause it had a lizard/chamelion on top and the thing was green n brown like a tree, but then i broke it :( Now i got a copper pipe and i call it pocket pussy hash pipe or just hash pipe ;)

5. My two pipes are named The Dream and Zulu
    my bong is named The Wave

6. i like naming them because it's fun to think of a name, especially when high, and it's a good way to identify my pieces especially if i have more than one bowl or something.

first bowl - squidward. it's dark blue with these squidward colored swirls, so i figured squidward would be good.
    bubbler - prickly-goo. it's from the gumby banging horses video on youtube...pokey's name is prickly-goo and weed isn't gooey, but it's sticky and prickly and sticky sound similar so yeah...haha i was high and i thought it all connected.
    bong - crystalina. it's all clear and crystally with a blue dot.
    second bowl - spyro. for some reason it reminds me of a dragon, yet small, so spyro seemed good. plus, spyro hits like a fucking champ for being small and spyro is a small dragon who is a fuckin bad ass mother fucker

7. ha i got a color changing chillim shaped as a females body with belly button and tits"nonips" names TITS MAGIE

8. I'm almost done building a bong out of a chambord bottle
    [​IMG]
    I'm thinking about naming it... "Prince"

9. I had a triple chamber, pink bong that looked like a PHX Trinity. I had to name it Jigglypuff. We'd always say how that bitch would put you to sleep.

10. I've had about 3 bowls and a bong but i cannot seem to hold on to them or different reasons. My first bowl was named Hazey but during a shroom trip i accidently droped it : /. My second bowl (with flames along the sides of it) was named Dante, along with my Bong named Blazey but when i was sent to rehab i was forced to hand them over :(. My last bowl wasnt even around long enough to get a named because of my retarded friend. I left my bowl at his house and in an attempt to clean the resin out for himself he "accidently" broke it. Since then I have been best *buds* with my dugout named "Pacquao" for its quick one hits :smoking::hello:

11. My most-used bong is the Loch Ness Monster.
    My most-used pipe is Rick James, Bitch.

12. I have a Sherlock pipe that I named Watson. I don't use it very often (we have a great bong) but it does get me really high.

13. I don't care for pipes. And, my bongs(always glass) are just identified by what they are("the perc", "blue bong"). :p

14. Why not... chambord bottle bong?

15. i named my incredibowl the lochness monster to

16. #56 DarthBizzle, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    The only piece I have that's named is my new bong: Vader the Vanquisher... Vader for short lol. Real wicked like 12" glass piece that's kind of green, but finished with a real glossy black. Thus, Vader ;p

I have a homemade bong I call the Ying Yang Sobe Bong, (couple years old, and a bitch to make... drilling through a glass bottle hah.) and a homemade hookah (still in progress) made out of a red white and blue aluminum Mtn Dew bottle I call Old America The Patriot

And a couple pieces I have yet to name...

My friends have tons of named pipes lol... Let's see, I've smoked out of...

Bing - My friends little wood pipe, discrete and cherries like mad
    Dr. Kavorkian - Uber badass gas mask hooked to some kind of medical device... You push the purple ball down, light the bowl, and then let the ball fill up with smoke real slow... And then you gas mask it, it's hella tight.
    Lola - Cool little glass bowl
    Jolly Green - First bong I ever ripped. Holy. Shit. Mind numbing, great bong too ;p
    Bongzilla - About the equivalent to Jolly
    Shakespeare - Wicked little skull bubbler you inhaled from a tube with
    Crazyhorse - Crazy hollowed out bamboo with a bowl screwed in on the top... So, like, picture this... Hollow bamboo... Bowl on top... Meaning the carb is the side of the bamboo you're not inhaling from. Rediculous hits lol
    Vortex - Another cool little glass pipe

Damn there are a few more but I can't remember them right off... Crazy college daze :smoking:

17. Wow, so creative. :rolleyes:

18. My elephant pipe with the two-gram bowl and the purple glitter stripes is Babar.

Blue-and-cream bowl with green skull is named Murderface.

Gold-and-blue chillum is named Slim.

Red, black and white swirled bowl is Edward Norton. (After christening this bowl, a friend and I were driving home totally blazed. She looks at the guy at the stoplight next to us, says 'That guy looks just like Edward Norton', and I went right through the stoplight trying to catch a look.)

19. Mr. Squiggles. Because of the squiggly lines of color in the glass.:D

20. My first pipe was a silver metal pipe. I named her Silvia.