pipe missing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ktwizzy, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Well last night at 11, my friend talon is drunk and needs a place to stay. I let him spend the night at my house. He gets here around 1130 and we start gettin burnt with my new pipe and grinder in my brother kirks room.

we packed 3 bowls, and on the last bowl, talon was on my bros bed, kirk and scott were on this blue couch and i was in this black chair. talon had my grinder somehow and ground up the weeed for the 3rd bowl and this was the last time anyone seen the grinder. the last i remember of the pipe is that i passed it to scott and kirk goes 'thats not done yet' so rotation kept going and i didnt get the pipe back. the one who hit the pipe before me is talon.

me and talon go in my room paly h2 for like 10 mins and im on the computer and we go to bed

the next morning i get woken up by talon and he says its 1130 and hes leaving. i wake up at 12 and search my whole entire house all day today. ive talked to scott and he definently didnt take it. hes a family friend. kirk didnt cause he got a new pipe when i did. but when i talked to talon he got all mad at me for tlakin to him about it being missing, without me accusing him.

what do you think happned to my pipe guys

i personally beileve talon stole it

ps im gonna break this kids face if i find out he stole it

2. Same kinda thing happened to me but not with a pipe. IT happened with a ounce of hash, This guy was my best friend we hung out everyday for a year like we smoked together all the time...so yeah the one day he he gets kicked out of his house so my rents let him stay with us he stays there for about 3 weeks we feed him, wash his clothes and yeah we treated him like a king....the day he was supposed to leave he bust out with this ball of hash of course i think nothing of it right cuz he just like he i found this on the table lets get high, ( i take pot from my rents, I be leaved him when he said he found it on the table so.....there for it is free game, in my books anyway) but yeah it was maybe like 3 grams so we smoked it yea the next day my dad comes to me and was like "hey McPott I had an ounce of hash in my drawer where is it?" I was like "josh said he found a ball of hash on the table and we smoked it" he flipped he's like " you are never ever allowed to have friends over again" and yeah i havent seen the kid since it sucks man like my best friend ever doing this to me wtf i know how you feel man i have major trust issues now with people when they are in my house i always keep an eye on them and my next door neighbor I left him alone in my room for a min when i went downstairs and when i came up i found his hand in my stash bag WTF ! it's horrible how some people are now i am not saying I am any better by taking from the rents but yeah i haven't done that in about a year now so yeah.

3. To both the people in this thread, its unfortunate that some people value material possessions over a good friendship. Theifs are scum imo. :mad:

4. it doesn't really even make logical sense. a good friendship can last for years - how far can u stretch an ounce of hash?

and theoretically a good peice could last years, but can it bail u out of jail, give u a ride to the hospital, give u a place to stay?

ppl are stupid.

5. yeah i agree with you tottaly

6. Exactly.

7. yeah, i agree with you Draketh! :mad:

8. a couple years ago, i signed a lease with this guy who was gonna be going to the same school as me, then 2 weeks before move-in, he tells me he's going to oklahoma state, so i end up living with a friend of his that i'd met like 4 times. as soon as he finds out i drink/smoke, we start having parties at the house. i always respected his stuff and wouldn't have more than 3 people over when he was out of town. i go out of town, and he throws a rager. i'd just picked up my financial aide, and because of class, couldn't make it to the bank in time to deposit my 1200 bucks, so i hid it well in my dresser. i come back, there's beer spilled all over my bedroom, my computer is on and there's open aim conversation from where someone was talking shit to my friends, my clothes are everywhere, and my 1200 bucks is gone. i kicked the living shit out of him, and to this day have only collected 200 bucks, even after i had to go to his parents for the money. they're the ones that gave me the 2 bills. people suck.

9. yea those type of people cant handle drugs. they choose drugs over their own friends. i have a few smoking buddies. but i always keep an eye open and always make sure i have my weed on me at all times. and my pipe afterwards. now if im with my friends who i could def trust then ill have my weed laying out or w/e. you just have to know the people you are with