Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe is super harsh

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bunk66, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Up until recently, I've been straight bongs and joints. I finally bought a piece, which got me pretty damn high today, but burns like hell. I almost gagged on the pain in my throat.

Is there anyway to make it less harsh, or do you just get used to it over time?

2. My dad has a tiny stone turtle pipe and it gets hot almost instantly, even on the mouthpiece. Just try taking tiny puffs and it won't hurt as bad.

3. oh goddamnit...so high that I actually slapped my monitor cause of your signature.

4. Yea after hitting the bong for awhile a pipe will do that to you. My throat and lungs just got used to it after a few bowls.

5. You'll get used to it over time. My friends always complain of how harsh my spoon pipe is but it's just because they're used to bongs and bubblers