Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe is it right for me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eur0, Oct 28, 2009.

1. So ive only smoked 2 or 3 times and in my dorm i dont have room for a bong and cant really roll good joints or blunts whats your opinion of smoking from a pipe seems like most of you dont really smoke pipes alot ...and that st neeems like a good option for me but never smoked from one

2. Pipes are probably the object i smoke out of most. They are easier then anything else but, then theres always the chance of a paraphernalia ticket.. but if its in your dorm its probably cool might wanna use a spoof tube though since your in a dorm.

3. pipes work great. only downside is it gets kinda harsh at times but you get used to it.

they do their job and do it well. opt for a glass piece. but i used a metal one for the longest. it works.

4. Pipes are sick!

-Freakin sweet looking(glass ones)
    -Will save you a lot of weed compared to blunts/joints
    -Convenient, easy to carry around and travel with.
    -Just awesome all around.

Downside: Don't drop em :(

5. A smallish pipe with a metal bowl is one of the most common pieces I have ever seen throughout all my smoking career. They are weed-conservative, hard-hitting, cheap, concealable, easily cleanable, and more. Get a pipe dude. I highly suggest one similar to this shape/type, lots of people have this shape/type of pipe and it works very well. I have one myself. Most cost $1-$20 dollars with pretty good to great ones being in the $10-$20 dollar range.

http://images.asia.ru/img/alibaba/photo/51317255/Metal_Smoking_Pipe.jpg
    http://product-image.tradeindia.com/00149084/b/0/Metal-Design-Smoking-Pipe.jpg
    http://www.smokersplaza.com/images/product-images/21.jpg

6. Awwww yea!

7. considering you haven't smoked that much before i say you smoke with friends around your campus who have pipes/bongs/rolling skills before you invest in a pipe

and when you do invest get a glass pipe :)

8. Yeah pipe is probably the best choice for you and i love them. Another thing to check out are bubblers. Just get a pipe sized one but the hits arent as harsh.

9. I use a pipe more than anything else. When I'm toking at home it's the bong, but I don't like to take it anywhere. Joints and blunts use way to much weed (for me at least) I just don't need that much to get high, especially with the dank I usually buy. So usually I hit up the pipe, or the dugout.

10. Sounds good ;)