Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe for newbie - 'Bud Bomb'?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattking, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Hey, I recently started smoking weed with friends after having not smoked before and I'm really enjoying it - except I much prefer smoking it without tobacco (European-style joints); bongs are fun though! :)

I've heard a lot of good things about pipes and have been thinking of buying one to try out. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, would the 'Bud Bomb' be a good start? Seems promising, and I like the fact that it's quite obscure/covert. (don't mind spending a bit more if it's worth it).

Thanks for any help :)

2. More weed > Cool pipe.

Really for your first pipe man it doesn't need to be anything super fancy or expensive, just go down to the headshop and buy yourself a nice little ten dollar spoon and spend the rest on a nice sack of herb. Hell I've been smoking for years and just now bought myself a nice Roor. On second thought though, fuck buying a piece. Go down and buy yourself a 99 cent pack and papers and learn how to roll, have to earn your stripes my young apprentice.

3. Learn to roll, trust me