Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe Cleaning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HaRdBone, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I don't know if this is the right spot, but I have a question about cleaning my pipe. So I decided to clean my pipe because it was full of crud and I used Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. I wasn't thinking and now when I smoke out of the pipe it tastes like Lysol. Is there anyway I can get rid of the taste of toilet bowl cleaner from my pipe? Also if anyone has some tips for cleaning a pipe like mine the proper way, that would be awesome too.

Here's a picture of what my pipe looks like:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'd soak it in alcohol or warm water for a while. That should atleast nullify some of the taste, and it'll clean it further. Zip-top Bag+Warm Water and pop it in there and shake it around abit. Rinse and repeat until you're happy with it.

3. Thanks man, I soaked er in warm water over night and she's in a little better shape this morning. I'm going to get some alcohol this weekend and hopefully that will clean it up some more.

4. u can boil it, if its a good made pipe it will be ok.

5. since the little metal ones are so cheap I'd suggest you just get a new one now that that one has been lysol-ed I'm not sure you will be able to nullify the taste