Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe BrokE!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WGPsmoker420, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Hey last night somehow my pipe broke its a nice thick sherlock pipe it was in its case it just snapped right in half somehow ive had it for about 3 months now it broke perfectly no shards or anything it fits perfectly back together what should I do should I take it to the shop and ask them or is there glue anyone reccomends cuz I wanna keep this pipe.

2. as far as i know super glue is what u want to use. sorry to hear about such a young pipe breaking.good luck fixing it. if u use super glue u might want to make the glass rough where they will be connecting together just so the glue has something to grab too.

3. I dont think glue would be an good idea, itd get hot and probably taste bad and release nasty super glue fumes, if youre gonna try it try to find someone whos done it I guess and ask them whats best

4. haha isnt that what he's doing

5. Hot glue, or krazy glue is your best bet.

6. I think you should try to keep the glue on the outside of the piece as much as possible. It might be safe. You can't bring it back to your headshop if you've smoked weed out of it before.

7. but u can clean it to the point where no body could tell whats been smoked through it.

8. well, i know some people are know a good way to do it

but call your local headshop and ask them. if they say to bring it in clean it with rubbing alco and salt and then

9. My pipe lasted forever super glued and I didnt taste or notice any difference.

MAKE SURE YOU LET IT SIT FOR ATLEAST 2 HOURS IN THE OPEN OR IT WILL TASTE LIKE GLUE. (lol at caps)

anyway heres a pic my mom busted me and threw it away though.. i miss it alot. RIP.

stupid bitch..

[​IMG]

10. boil it and it will look brand new

11. Nice touch, thats what i like to see