Pipe bong or bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by asian smokeez, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I might go to a smoke shop next week and was wondering what I should get I have a shitty metal pipe but either want a glass pipe mini bong or a really small bubbler for smoking inside like shower or room when im outside I only smoke joints and blunts and Im bringing 100$ but dont want to spend anymore than 45

2. I mean a bong would be ideal for inside, but for the price you are looking to spend I would have to say to go for a bub.

3. A small bubbler would be easier to work with than a small bong.

So I would say go for the small bubbler.

4. You could get a deece glass on glass bong for Under 100$

5. Bongs go hard.

6. How about fuck all that and buy a MFLB

7. yea I wish but I dont want to spend a 100 dollars on a vape

8. For $100, you can buy a pretty nice bong with a percolator, but it's an off-brand type of thing if you're buying from a random smoke-shop.

9. blows ass I spent most of my spending money when I went out looks like im stuck with my nice pipe thats going rusty I got for 5 dollars

10. [quote name='"asian smokeez"']I might go to a smoke shop next week and was wondering what I should get I have a shitty metal pipe but either want a glass pipe mini bong or a really small bubbler for smoking inside like shower or room when im outside I only smoke joints and blunts and Im bringing 100$ but dont want to spend anymore than 45[/quote]
    If you don't want to spend more than 45 bucks go for the bubbler or a nice pipe.

11. you could always get a nice glass pipe or a steamroller =)

12. ima probs buy a steam roller thoes things are dope as fuck

13. get a sneak a toke or something if i am trying to be sneaky abt tokin' i normally use my chillum... idk how old you are or really your situation but you need to remember that bongs and bubbs rumble when your tokin'.... during a shower i guess it doesnt matter though.

chillums, sneak a toke, one hitters, dugouts, bowls all easy ishhh

14. I think bubblers is a better choice. I also like to smoke shisha especially Al Fakher tobacco

15. Al Fahker is dank shit dude, but Blueberry hydro is great, I also have an E cig that has the no nicotine option and I puff that bitch to know end. Vapor tastes great. Plus you can get refillable cartridges and put hash oil and blaze any where at any time you want. Peace and pot.

:bongin:

16. That's gross man. This is a weed smoking website. Don't post that shit :smoke:

17. Bubbler all day.