Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pipe/bong names

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Crimson King, Oct 5, 2007.

1. I had a pipe named Brandon Flowers and now I have a bong named Hysteria.

2. hahaha, I used to have one called the green lantern too. there's only SOO many names out there I suppose:smoke:

3. you should call it reBONGkulous im all about the puns. my friend quit smoking and gave his bong, Mao ZeBong

4. I've got a GonG with a curvy shaft (not a zong, just curvy) that my friends and I named Ziggy Stardust, and a bowl that my friend named Kapital Punishment. The bowl's from a shop in Norfolk, and it's fucking huge, so it tends to choke anyone who hits it for the first time. We happened to be talking about our beliefs on Capital Punishment when we named it.

I also once broke an un-named bong that I intended on fixing. Instead I ended up putting it in the box Ziggy came in and called it Frankenstein. I never did get around to taking the super glue to it.

5. Ive only named one of my peices. Im not to big on the naming thing. Just so happend I was really stoned and for some reason called my Peice Fred. It never left, it just stuck. Sorta weird cuz that aint my style.

6. i only have homemade bongs this one i call: the behemoth

Attached Files:

7. My first bowl was named Gullah after that dorky show on Nickelodeon. My newest bowl is named James Kelly after a song by The Partisans. I'm thinking bout naming my newest bong Heroshima because its like a nuclear bomb when you hit it..

8. Since I just ordered a RooR Crimson King I guess that's what I'll call it... The Crimson "King" King :D

9. I got my first bowl (pipe) about over a month ago. I named her Irridesense because of her colour and beauty

Attached Files:

10. we call my bong the truth because bitches cant handle the truth

11. I call my bong, bong...bowl, bowl...so on and so forth

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lmgdmfhafao..@ that pic. I'm cryin, Casey. I'm cryin.

this is some high class shit

13. carlito is the name of my apple bong.