PIPE BOMB PACKAGES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Hi Mick. I'm SBH.... I should have chosen a shorter handle. :rolleyes: S2C corrected it in his most recent reply.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Haha. I know who you are but I'm not very good with just letters. Lol. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don’t care what stickers anybody puts on their cars. Stop assuming things about me. You scolded me for attacking you, when I did no such thing, yet you attacked me with your snide “rolling my eyes” comment while quoting my posts. So I called you a hypocrite. Don’t blame me for the actions you caused, it’s childish. Sorry if I have to blunt about this, and if you decide not to converse with me anymore so be it.

But I will be a better person here and apologize to any of you that my words may have upset. I love you all as brothers and sisters. Maybe someday we can all meet in the middle.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads...multifeed-3strain-sog.1521466/#post-24367508-

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/soil2coco’s-indoor-multi-strain-journal.1501405/

4. Fck all this fake shit all its gonna do is hold up seed orders longer

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. Did you have dinner yet?

• Like Like x 2
  6. I was curious -

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Looks like our meme thread :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Has Trump offered to pay his legal costs?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. [​IMG]

Pining for The Donald -

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. That "hair for men" job is atrocious! It's like they just drew it on there.
    :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. He has nothing to worry about - Trump pardons people like him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Got an example of that?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. i bout spit my beer out when i read that..and you are right.the majority of native FLORIDIANS..are klan card carrying members...we fly the confederate flag [ my beds blanket is a bedspread confederate flag ]....we are very upset about the destruction of the civil war statues.....

but we are a retirement state with low taxes...all the nuts we have here are IMPORTS from other states

14. #120 forty winks, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    nvm, no point