PIPE BOMB PACKAGES

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Oct 25, 2018.

1. who sent them and why

could be a pissed republican.
    could be a radical democrat.using this this to arouse the left

2. The timing is too convenient.
    I think the left did this to gain attention for themselves before the midterms.
    Even bad attention is better than no attention at all. Ask any 5 year old.

Republicans? Democrats? Same shit, different pile.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Until the nut is apprehended - every opinion is nothing but speculation at this point.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Pretty sure it was Kavanaugh

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. One of Alex Jones's pissed off minions. Pizzagate? Sandy Hook? Always the right wing nut jobs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. NO cancelled postage so they weren’t delivered by the usps. Looks like another democrap scandal, perfectly times with their immigrant invasion. Smh

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Dems seem to be losing some of there blue wave so I believe they are behind this just like how they went after the judge and his innocent family . These are sick people..imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. #8 MickFoster, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    It didn't take long for the political bias and hate to show it's ugly head again. I love these armchair detectives that make determinations and accusations based solely on prejudice with absolutely no proof. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Everything that the MSM and the left are doing is straight out of Alinsky's handbook.

The left are the fascists and the media is their weaponized propaganda machine. Hitler and Goebbels would be proud.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Not hate, genuine observation from the outside looking in. Do you see the hate spread by green wizard and svedka daily? I know you share some of the same vitriol so you may not notice.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. U are correct. Zucker was out there swinging swords at butterflies within minutes. What an ugly, warthog, puke that one is .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Left or right... Go too far extreme with either of them and you end up at the same place.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Post proof, not alternative facts.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you donald trump.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Fixed that for you!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Shit, you can make a list back to Nixon if you really want some accuracy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. You seem to be taking this personal. I made general statements about hate and speculation without proof and without quoting anyone. My statements apply to all that hate on this forum. I see no need to attack me by saying I share the same vitriol and may not notice hate from the other side. Uncalled for and frankly disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The Trumpabomber could very well be a foreign power taking advantage of a weak US.

Whoever it was they never intended for these "bombs" to blow, either that or they're pretty crap bomb makers.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. dun dun dunnnnnnn

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1