Pinnacle Pro vs. Pax

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by itwistpearls, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I have owned a pax and sold it today to my friend in order to buy a pinnacle pro.. Which do you guys think is superior? How do the two relate in terms of smell and is the pinnacle still better than the pax without the water tube attachment? Just looking for some info and opinions, I think I made the right choice tho I will update when I receive my pinnacle Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. How many hits does it take to get lifted off of the medium temp setting on the pax?-StayLifted

3. #3 lFourTwenty, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
    You made the right choice :bongin:  I hope you can snag a water tube attachment bro..I heard they were on backorder already on FC :laughing:

Maybe not on ebay..yoyokid1 has a large stock I think

4. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19376412" timestamp="1390261700"]You made the right choice :bongin: I hope you can snag a water tube attachment bro..I heard they were on backorder already on FC :laughing:Maybe not on ebay..yoyokid1 has a large stock I think[/quote] you influenced me to get the pinnacle haha it looks awesome.. And I think my LHS has some in stick if not ill just browse around online til I find one.. The water tube seems like a mustSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It is definitely, but you could also use any 14mm bong or bubbler in place of it, or use an adapter to make your 18mm into a 14mm.

If you do happen to buy from eBay, theyoyokid1 is an authorized dealer who does free 2 day expedited shipping, which was awesome.

6. Beware of pinnacle!!!!!!! I bought one and with in a month it broke. I contacted the company and they ignored me. They have very very bad customer service!!!! Please do not spend your hardearned money with a company that treats its customers this way. Thanks from ALASKA

Damn..sounds terrible. I'm a member of Fuck Combustion and haven't heard any reports like this.

What happened to your Pnp?

Look at ALL of his other posts, Twenty.   It's reverse spam....lol

9. Pax hits harder but the pinnacle is basically better in every other way possible to me. 

10. I have a pax and I've been thinking about doing the same thing.... But it's only because of the sweeeeeet bubbler situation the pinnacle pro has.....Soooo since my pax looks way cooler/ stealthier than the pro and has a better warranty ( theoretically ) I've made my own water pipe adapter and I really hope they release one with a 2nd pax model.

11. Does the water tube attachment click into place or does it fall off really easily?

12. [quote name="blissdreamer" post="19446485" timestamp="1391254942"]Does the water tube attachment click into place or does it fall off really easily?[/quote]Clicks into place..I've never had mine fall off

13. [quote name="CaptainP" post="19445373" timestamp="1391229370"]I have a pax and I've been thinking about doing the same thing.... But it's only because of the sweeeeeet bubbler situation the pinnacle pro has.....Soooo since my pax looks way cooler/ stealthier than the pro and has a better warranty ( theoretically ) I've made my own water pipe adapter and I really hope they release one with a 2nd pax model.[/quote] I'm about to order my pinnacle so I'll let you know if the switch was worth it.. The pinnacle is better than the pax in pretty much every way from what I've heard so I'm pumpedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. YjjthrfkrsSent from my Galaxy S4

15. Just received my pinnacle pro today and to my surprise it is stealthier than the pax. (Nobody ever mentions this)And hits like a .45. Reminds me of a baby plenty. Wifey (whose tolerance is super high ) says she like it better than our plenty. (Yessss) no more sharing. Hadthe pax. Sold it. Waiting for lsv to get here Monday. Bought it for wifey but she likes tha PNP. We'll see on Monday. ✌️

Integrity is something we cannot compromise on ...

16. #16 lFourTwenty, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014

Go to Fuck combustion and you can see where vapor blunt is accepting people's PonGs in return for the glass version they just made. An all-glass pathway I mean..so the taste will be even better. All you have to do is send your PonG back to them in the mail and they will send the glass one.