pinnacle pro questions please help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mklovin, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Hi im thinking about ordering the Pinnacle pro and i was just wondering if it works good in group sessions 1-5 people, and also would the Pinnacle Pro break easily if it fell? i have heard that it can break very easily. Thank You

and if you have this would you please tell me your thoughts on it.

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    I think it would work fine for 2 or 3 people..but for 5 people that's just gonna get annoying honestly. This is a portable vaporizer, they do make vaporizers that are designed for multiple people to use at once, I don't think this is one of them. 5 people trying to vaporize at a time would probably be annoying with any vaporizer though..

And on breaking it..I don't see how it would break unless you dropped it on concrete. That might possibly crack it, I don't know for sure..don't plan on testing it anytime soon to find out :smoke:

Also..this vaporizer is awesome with the water tube attachment..it takes it to another level.

3. Sounds like you're sold on these - i bought a namaste one without doing much research as you can't get pax where i am and i hated it ;-(

Waiting for my refund and i am off to get a pnp ;-) they look friggin saaweeeet !

4. I have the pinnacle pro and love it, but 5 people rotation isn't meant for a portable vape, maybe a desktop. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum