Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pink weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iD0w0rkS0n, Jun 5, 2009.

1. im currently growing and i read somewhere on here that if you were to use food coloring or a natural color additive in your water when feeding/watering the plants they could possible change that color. would not effect the taste or the potency but would be cool as shit, IMO. i was thinking about having a sort of trademark color like pink or light orange, something lighter that could be seen easily. and if its pink you KNOW it DOES WORK!! haha. i was just wondering if any of you would possibly buy more frequently from someone with colored weed that was pretty good, or maybe pay more?? JUST A THOUGHT!! :wave:

-DOWORK

2. i definitely would not pay more.

3. word. but would it be wicked?? if it took to the colors well? what colors do you think would be cool?

4. You would if he told you it was "Pink Kush". LOL!:smoke:

Really though, don't bother trying this, it doesn't work. It might make the plant change color but the bud will still be the same.

5. Dude, it doesn't work.

The only way you'll get blue or pink weed is if you have blue or pink pistils, like this:

[​IMG]

6. #8 soskie, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
  7. lol if it did worked imagine how much beginners you could trick saying its a white widow

8. I wouldn't pay more, but if you and another guy both had about the same quality bud, just yours was really cool colors, id buy yours.

9. You could definitely sell this shit like nothing. Doesn't matter if it's the same bud, I've personally never seen colored bud like that picture, and I'd definitely buy some.

10. ok the coloring does not make it past the root membrane, the only way this could be effective is if at harvest you cut the plant at the stalk, and placed whole plant with cut stalk into a bucket of heavily dyed water, the plant would then soak up some of the water and disperes the coloring, but not worth it IMHO and why ya wanna put additives in a great product, i always say, if it aint broke, dont fix it, lol

11. Lol, I would give one of my kids for that blue weed. In all seriousness though, I want to know the strain of this Blue Weed.

12. yea man, although i owuld closely inspect the weed, to make sure im not smoking spray paint. it would be sweet pass around a bowl with vibrant pink bud. id say "hit this bowl for breast cancer", perhaps could even work for marketing, "cmon i know its overpriced, but do it for breast cancer"

(if you guys didnt know, a few years ago a bunch of the nhl players used pink sticks to support breast cancer, this is why i linked the colour pink to breast cancer)

13. And it WILL make your weed taste like shit. I mean, people go to pretty huge lengths to get their plants to taste and smoke good, and you're buds will be full of chemical nastyness. You ARE choosing to adulterate your buds. They will be lower quality.

Go ahead if you want, but I don't think you'll do it again.

14. If you want to improve the marketability of your herb- throw a few citrus peels in with your stash and freezer burn it.

I've never done it, but that's only because I have a sense of business ethics.

15. how would i go about getting the pistils different colors...besides growing AMAZINGLY FUNKY WEED! which i hope to do but i have some mids around here now. and i know that there are all natural food coloring drops. so...no...NO chemicals. ill never let chemicals hurt this cutie. haha

16. Yeah, all natural means "Contains nothing that will kill you if you smoke it" just with fewer words. Def go smoke some of that shit, it will be fun.

17. Yeah I doubt it would work. But that would be tight as hell.

Red weed would be fuckin awesome. :eek:

18. Hmm, what if the smoke was pink?

I don't think it would be but that would be the most wicked thing i have ever seen.