Pink nugs!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chromeblazed, May 24, 2006.

1. Hairs turning amber brown on one of my plants, what is this an indication of?

2. means you are getting farther into flowing. When 70% of them are amber/red most people chop them plants down :)

3. hey man.. this is a pretty good job for just using flouro lights...

not bad at all...

4. DUDE!
    I'm stunned!
    You were doing so great in your first post with pics.
    Now all I see is absolute horror! Death:mad: and destruction:mad: all over the place.
    You did all that to your girls in three days?:devious:

I have never seen someone cut up his girls AFTER they start to flower like you did.
    This may be your 'big' mistake.

5. Uhhhhh.... what? My girls are still alive and thriving. You might be confused, I tried to clone four clones on one of my plants using the COM method (http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=90202) but they didn't do so well. I still have six flowering females and they're doing wonderful. Glad to see people who care for my plants as much as I do :hello:

6. LOL.
    I was confused.
    I saw similar fluro tubes on the picture to I ASSUMED it was the same grow box.
    :eek: My mistake! :eek:

7. nice and tight! Aside from the neut burn loooking solid

8. I've heard of people who put there system on 14/10 the last the 3 weeks of flowering, it's shown that it increases yeild. Has anybody done this before?

9. I went the other way once to 10/14 to ripen quicker which reduced yield. If going to 14/10 does indeed increase yield (which I am not sure it does) my guess would be that the ripening time would be LONGER.

10. My roommate found my plants. I got home from work and they were all gone. I almost cried:( . about 2 weeks from harvest . I was lucky he din't call the cops. well. say la vi . I'm starting my first hydro indoor grow pretty soon. wish me luck.
    OMG I fucking can't believe it. it's all good' it's all good. i gained knowledge but no nugs. everybody can feel my pain i'm sure, please share some bad times to help me get through this.

11. Shit man.
    That sucks badly. Maybe you should get a lock on your room for next time. Don't feel bad though. Your first grow looked much better than mine which contained plants that got over-ferted and had seeds in them. I spent hours pulling out the seeds which probably caused what little THC there was to come off on my hands. Needless to say, the stuff couldn't get a fly high. As long as you got the learning experience, it's all good.

12. if my roommate ganked my plants and/or got mad about it, i would kill him

13. hey man ur plants were lookin really nice u must have had a really stealth box if u kept em a secret from ur roommate for like 3 months sorry about your plants hope u dont have this problem next time and look on the bright side like u said atleast he didnt call the trolls

14. Just before the ganking.

Attached Files:

15. Same exact thing is happening to my plant its about 4 1/2 weeks into flowering and has pinks hairs.. also would like to know the strain.. pic to show.
    100_0664.jpg

16. More like "no nugz".

17. if my roommate ripped my shit up i'd kick him SQUARELY in the balls, then once more for good measure. then i'd rip some of his possesions up. anyway that might be "stinky pinky".