Pink Lighters

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGers, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I prefer the pink ones, because I never have to argue with someone about who's lighter it is.

2. My reasons why I always use a pink if I can:

1) It's just awesome
    2) Not many people at all ever have them
    3) It just looks different lol

3. I second that when my new lighters keep getting pocketed i go with the pink they last longer.

4. i habitually grab a green or black lighter. no reason really.

5. #25 Diceman, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    Why take pics? We know what a pink bic looks like lol

I hardly see them. I'm guessing there's less pink ones then others at the stores around here cause I don't see a ton of people with pink bics..so it's not like they're just selling fast.

I don't buy pink lighters cause someone always wants to talk about it. Same with white..someone always has to point out how they believe it's bad luck.

I hate how people buy pink cause they think it makes them extra badass. Almost as bad as douches with pink polos and popped collars

6. I had a pink bic but it got stollen the first time I smoked with people other than my usuals... I was devistated.

7. #27 InksSiren, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
    I own a pink bic. I also own a purple one.
    I refuse to use white ones. I had one shoot a fire ball at me one night, before I ever smoked weed. It was after my ex fiance had a run in with my rather protective ghost. But that is a different story for another time.

8. My gf was on the hunt for a pink lighter for about a month before she found one. It was a single bic. I feel they are more common when sold in a two-pack.

9. Pink is a good spring time color [​IMG]

10. I was feelin' mad spontanious after blazing and decided that I'd post that shit up in respect to the pink bics, man :)

11. Haha, what about pink sunglasses? I do it for the reaction, it's fun who cares.

12. I just mostly use my black one,got a dark green,red,and a dark blue one right now too,my buddy has a pink one though.