Pink Floyd's The Wall

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian_Slip, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Has anyone seen this movie? Its fucking insane! I can honestly say this is the first movie i watched while high that actually blew my mind. The first time i watched the animation clip for "goodbye blue sky" I freaked out so bad. Sorry if this is rambling but im pretty gone.

2. I was freaking when I just watched it sober (but more with excitement)... when I watched it high, I thought my head was gonna start melting like Pink. I keep telling people they'll be blown away when they watch it high especially if they've never seen it before.

Excellent movie, even better album.

3. Umm... yes, I have. Pretty sure only a few here haven't.

Great movie though.

4. Back when I was in high school I watched it almost every weekend with a couple of my friends. I still have to watch it every now and then to flush my head. When The Tigers Broke Free is one of the more powerful songs in the movie. Unfortunately, it isn't on the studio album. I also prefer the movie version of What Shall We Do Now?, but both versions are outstanding.

5. That movie was insane, nothing i have have ever seen can even be considered as on the same level as it.

6. So heres a question... whats trippier? The wall or yellow submarine?

7. The yellow submarine if you're on shrooms or acid.

8. The walls freaky shit on acid hehe, never acually watched it high just on shrooms and acid and it was pretty intense each time.