Pink Floyd, The Wall

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SublimeFTW420, Jul 25, 2011.

1. just gonna say, I've heard The Wall album, but the live album called "Is there anybody out there" with its Master of Ceremonies just fucking made me have like ear orgasm, I got so much fucking energy when, during the guy talking about not taking pictures and shit, he says, nope their not quite ready and they just start fucking killllinnnng.

fucking epic.

2. Truly amazing, my favorite band

3. Favorite album?

4. #4 Sweetleaftoker, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Tied with about 5 others for me lol

5. Of those 5, top 3? In order from best to worst.

6. I'd have to say for me it's :

1. The Wall

2. Wish You Were Here

3. Dark Side of the Moon

4. Animals

It was gonna be top three, but I couldn't leave out Animals, that album is incredible.

7. #7 lar20, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    love floyd. love the wall. it seems like most floyd fans favorite album is dark side of the moon and while i do think thats a great album i like the wall more. i feel like the wall is one of the strongest floyd albums instrumentally (expecialy guitar) and thats a big part of rock for me.

8. For me it would have to be

1. Animals
    2. Wish you were here
    3. Dark side of the moon

But I love Meddle, Atom Heart Mother, The Wall, Obscured By Clouds all fucking great Floyd are awsome man

9. I would say Animals is more guitar heavy. The Wall is excellent dont get me wrong but like someone else said on another floyd thread, the wall is just two disks of Roger Waters moaning and being depressed. Still awsome though.

10. So yah, thought yah, might like to go to the show, to feel the warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow

11. The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon, and Wish you Were Here are tied because theyre all so amazing. I cant pick a favorite because one week im listenin to Floyd like crazy then the next im listening to Thrash Metal ha

12. Comfortably Numb.

13. yeah i wouldnt say the wall is my favorite album i just would say i like it a bit more then dark side of the moon. id have to say my favorite floyd work was when syd was part of the band

14. man, the wall used to be like my favorite album back when i was 13 but now i can't even listen to it. it's such a drag, a concept album consisting of roger waters bitching about both his fame and his fans, minimal drums(seriously listen to comfortably numb, nick mason does literally nothing), and so much filler it's split into two cds. it's just not fun to listen too, at all, and its attempts at audio drama are laughable.
    (is there anybody out there is better than the wall itself imo)