pink buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hymee, May 3, 2008.

1. Has anyone ever seen pink/red ovaries before? I have two plants that have this going on. They have white hairs everywhere, but the ovaries are a vivid pink/red. I couldn't get a good pic sorry.

2. i have one growing right now with pink pistils shooting out of it

3. Nah, these don't have pink stigmas. The hairs are white. It's the ovaries that are red/pink. The little sacks the hairs come out of.

4. That link doesn't work for me, I want to see the pink calyxes.

5. Could you take another when the lights go off? The HPS makes it pointless.

Enuff

6. Yeah man, my light schedule is 8-8 my time, I'll make sure I'm in there this evening when it goes out. I should be able to get a better shot now that a couple more of the plants have been taken out.
    They aren't green almost at all except for the leaves on those buds.

7. what strain is it?

8. [​IMG]

J.k but seriously get some pics up!

9. I did some trimming and in the process got one of those buds I was talking about to get a good picture of.
    I didn't even check the pics I took last night...partly because I was bummed...but mostly cause I didn't think I got a good shot of what I wanted.
    All pics came from the same plant.
    The first pic is from last night. I was burning a bong load looking through and found that it came out alright.
    The rest of the pics are a couple more of the red/pink buds.
    Plus a little pollin flower from the same plant. The hairs are starting to turn orange on the the tops of the majority of the plants so I don't know if it's just getting late in flowering and they are trying to pollinate themselves or what.

Let me know what ya think about the pics. Sorry for the wait:smoking:

10. the last pic looks like a closeup of a chicks biki line and belly button i was just like wtf looking at it for 5 mins then enlarged it:smoking:

11. LOL i thought/did the same thing. Guess both of us are trained to see things online, hah.

As to the pics - wwwwwwoooooowwwwww Looks interesting!

12. LMFAO!!!
    Did you think the powder next to it was spoog or something?

13. Yeah, interesting.
    That first pic is an under shot. The top is about 2" wide. And it's red like that all the way. There are a couple more like it spread out , but the rest of the tops are green. On the same plant too. I have two of these like this in here but the other plant hasn't shown any pollin sacks like this one.

14. No clue what strain it is man. It's from some green weed I bought a while back. Run of the mill 50 an 8th stuff. But I can tell you that it wasn't anything like the color it is now when I smoked it.

15. Haha I thought the same thing, too!

Fuck.

Those buds look like they will be nice....I want to see some pink marijuana nuggets. Will you update on the final product when finished?

16. Absolutly.
    I'll keep posting pics on my grow journal thread till then.
    I'm hoping they are going to be done in 2 weeks or so.:smoking:

17. ive never seen pink bud before
    looks tasty :yummy:

18. I hope it is tastey. We'll see. Hopefully there wont be too many seeds. I know some of the plants are pollinated though.

19. maybe this is the color before the final product, who knows it may go way in the drying process