Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Orthanc, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Just picked up an eighth of some Pineapple stuff. He says it's called something like Purple Pineapple or Pineapple Cactus. Judging from the taste/smell, I can assure you it is something Pineapple.

What a crazy trip too. Called my buddy up this morning, he's at work way out north-east at the far north-east outskirts of town. So I drive out there, pick up him, and halfway to the dealer's house, he realizes he forgot his wallet in his truck. We smoked a joint on the way. So we take a detour to his house, I've been there couple times before. He picks up money at his house, then we drive all the way south again near my house. Pick-up and drive him all way back out to the job north-east. Stopped for gas and burgers. Typical stoner hunt for pot type round town trip haha.

[​IMG]

Sorry the picture is not that good. I cannot figure out with my digital camera how to get good close-up shots so you can see it all in detail...?

Anyways, comments.

2. Nice bud, bad lighting.

3. This definitely has a very sweet and sticky taste to it. Mmmm, love it.

4. that bud looks fire despite the bad lighting..must be a little fluffy because that looks like a fat eighth!

5. Turn on the macro setting on your camera. It looks like a flower pot. That's how you get close ups.