Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gmartx, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Picked up some Pineapple the other day. So far I have been loving this strain. Somewhat of a new toker, as this is one of my best pickups to date haha.

How do you guys think it looks? :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looking pretty dank! Tons of crystal coverage:)

3. Damn medical? Wish I was getting nugs like that when I first started out haha

4. The nug in the picture is grown at a co-operation, it runs at like 27% THC

5. Nice buds man. The pineapple was one of the best strains I ever had. Hope your enjoying it!
    :smoking:

6. I find this hard to believe... i was under the impression the most THC in like the highest thc strain was around 12% or something way lower than that...

Nice nugs OP

7. Dispensary grade is usually 20-23% THC, so I don't know what your talking about.

8. Yeah 15%-20% is considered a high thc. 20%-25% is some of the dankest buds. The highest I've ever heard of on a bud is 27% THC. But I don't really know much im just saying what I've been told.

9. The highest thc was recorded at 22% on Kandy Kush.

10. [quote name='"govermint"']

The highest thc was recorded at 22% on Kandy Kush.[/quote]

No, I've seen medical garde that was like 27%

11. og #18 from privada reserve at chubbys treehouse in anaheim california tested at 29.7% thc and 1.2% cbd now that is dank. its definitely one hitter quitter even for someone like myself with a high tolerance. also new age canna in garden grove has the danky danks with multiple strains being 27%+ they always have at least 2. but everything is 20%+

12. The highest ever recorded was by High Times magazine and was 37% THC on a Northern Lights #5 plant.