Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Kush?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SoVAesir, Dec 25, 2012.

1. I'm possibly getting my hopes up about this, but I just came across some smelly fucking bud. The shit legit smells like pineapples. I have a nug resting on the opposite side of my desk atm, maybe two feet away, and I can clearly smell pineapples.

Either way, if it is or isn't anything specific, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Beloved Bongza :bongin:

Click on the link for the pic. (I promise no keylogger, the image size is 2592*1456 for some goddamn reason.)

The Bud

2. That looks very similar to the Pineapple Chunk I get here from the dispensary. It smells so sweet and fruity it makes your mouth water. You can even taste the pineapple throughout the burn of the bud its my favorite. The strain I am talking about is Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk. If you are looking for seeds or starts.

3. looks similar to the pineapple kush i had

[​IMG]

will knock you out :smoke: