PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kinegrower, Aug 11, 2016.

1. I'm here to learn what I can and enjoy what I'm doing. Would love any insight on grow grow.my set up is simple. I have a 400w hps with a 63 inch by 3ft by 2ft grow tent and I use grow box nukes. Hit me up, I'm open to anything anyone has to tell me.STEVO

2. These are three dwarfs I have rite now.2 speed and 1 superskunk#1.very simple set up, wish it was better.

Attached Files:

3. Just got my pineapple today,waiting on those to finish.they are early stage of preflower

4. I also have a Pineapple Express going right now. She seems a little more finicky than my other 3 strains. She is more sensitive and took longer to recover from some adverse conditions I faced at the beginning of veg. How far along is your PE? How is it looking?

5. I just got my seeds yesterday.I have two dwarf strains that are in preflower rite now.can't wait to start my pe though.I have super skunk auto and speed auto.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice!! I have Pineapple Express, Chronic Thunder, Norhern Lights x Big Bud, and Afgooey going right now. Three weeks into veg. Had some heat and humidity issues for a while so I'll prob have to veg them another 2 weeks to make up for the shock they went through. If you want you can check out my grow journal. It would be dope for you to post your progress pics of your Pineapple Express on there as she goes along.

7. I definitely will,I can wait to get them started. Waiting on others to finish up.

• Like Like x 1