Pineapple express

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ScallyWag., Mar 26, 2012.

1. Fixin to pick up 5 pineapple express seeds frome G13 labs and was wondering if anyone has any XP growing this strain. Was also wondering the difficulty and your yield and the overall difficulty, or just somthin to note before i grow it.. Also how does it smoke? thanks!

2. just started one of my own.. so I'm in the same boat. I'll probably be opening a new thread in a week or two after I transplant the seedlings into grow bags.

3. First grow is in 7th week of flower; 2 of my 6 plants are PE. 4x4x6.5 tent, 1k mh (veg) 1k hps (flowering). LST training, vegged for 6 weeks.

The PE plants are going to be the biggest yielders (other 4 are Blue Mystic and Northern Lights). They didn't stretch too bad (both are around 28 inches tall) and haven't given me much trouble. One of them had a lot of leaves die during flowering (a LOT), but the buds on it are beautiful. Very frosty.

I highly recommend the strain; great looking plants, responded very well to LST too. I do wish my tent was a big bigger so I could've spread them out a bit more. Seems like they would be ideal for SCROG.

4. Thanks for the info. Sounds like your having a jolly time with it