Pineapple Express - Better stoned?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chrome44, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Just wondering if Pineapple Express is good when you're stoned. I've smoked close to everday for about 2 weeks now, but Im going sober untill Monday when I go see it. I want to be baked out of my mind.

2. hell yes....i could not stop laughing i was so baked. im sure u will laugh if sober but being stoned just adds to it. Plus when u walk up in the theater everyone is gonna be stoned. trust me i went lastnite and about 90% of the audience was baked out of their minds lol

3. Pretty sure it will have you laughing your ass off. I was sober when I saw it and laughed quite a bit.

4. everything is better stoned...you haven't figured that out yet, haha

5. Going to see it tomorrow, gonna get ripped.:smoke:

6. I saw it twice, was stoned both times. Did not LOVE it the first time, loved it the second

7. Isn't everything better stoned?

8. I think it might have been better sober, just because you won't come down halfway through the movie. It really started to drag on for me (granted, it was like 1:30 am too).

9. smoked two grams of some kush out of a fuckin grav bong right before i went... i couldnt stop laughing, go as stoned as you can

i think i wanna watch it again, a little less stoned because i cant remember a fucking thing from the movie

awesome movie

10. its a funny fuckin movie either way...but id reccomend seein it ripped...

11. "have you ever seen pineapple express... on weed?"

12. see it when you smoked enough weed that you will be stoned throughout the movie. also see it with some of your best buddies... i smoked about 2 grams out of my bubbler with a bunch of good friends and we got baked out of our minds. me and one of my budddies bonded so much during the movie... 'nuff said.:smoking:

13. I smoked back to back bowls and was ripped. You HAVE to see it blazed.

14. if anyone has links online to watch the movie post it ASAP

15. I saw it blazed and thought the movie was offensive as a stoner..... I laughed at how ridicolous the movie is at alot of points but that's about it.... (Keep in mind when I saw Seth Rogans 2 films before knocked up I thought they were funny as fuck)

16. I was ripped when I saw it and so was everyone else in the theater. You never heard so many stoners with the giggles.

17. yea i saw it high 2 nnights in a row and felt it was a little uncool how he claims its an anti pot movie

18. #18 canabliss, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    sadly i got kicked out after sneaking in so i didnt get to see it but i did see the upcoming movies. def going to see that one about the racing in jail (forgot wat it was called =]. and i cant find PE on the comp anywere.

19. :wave:

20. I really am suprised as the amount of snitches and pricks quick to report someone especially considering everyone here smokes pot it really shows who may be cops on this site