Pineapple Express Auto Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by VB_Toker, May 23, 2012.

1. What up. I'm at it again. This time in soil!

Ditching my hydro setup this time around just for shits and giggles

Strain ill be growing is Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Automatic.

Planted 2 days ago and woke up to a sprout this morning.

Here's the pics.

Exciting time!

ForumRunner_20120522_231015.png

2. I'm new. First grow. What do you mean by "auto" grow?

3. Nice VB. I have a twoBarneys PE in soil myself. Day 12 now. Check out my grow (first time). Will be very happy with advice, and since this isnt your first time, will be listening closely. Thanks and have a great grow.

4. It means he is growing an autoflowering strain. It will begin flowering automatically after a certain amount of time regardless of light schedule.

------------------

Looks like a good start to me, best of luck to you. I'll be watching ;)

:wave::smoke:

5. Ran into some bad luck. How are the babes?

6. [quote name='"Kairolodger"']Ran into some bad luck. How are the babes?[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words!

It's growing slowly but surely. Definitely can tell the leaves are bigger then yesterday.

ForumRunner_20120523_202705.png
    It is definitely the smallest sprout I've ever had. Makes me love it that much more haha :D

7. Yeah. These things start off tiny. Mine started fanning out couple of days a go but it just doesnt seem to get off the ground. Barely hovering about the surface. no height to speak of as yet.

8. With past autoflowers ive grown they really start shooting up at around 3 weeks . 2 were tall and lanky. The other had a huge main cola .

I personally prefer short and fat which is why I went with an autoflower compared to a regular strain . But I'm very anxious to start my Caramelo. Before I do though I will buy stronger lights

9. 3 weeks huh. Il be watching intently a week from now. First grow wonderment.

10. Haha for sure!

Your gonna love it . Plants looking different everytime you look at them. It's addicting

11. Nice I just got my auto PE seed in the mail too

12. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']Nice I just got my auto PE seed in the mail too[/quote]

Sweet .
    I'm anxious to see how this one turns out.

Goodluck!

13. Planted a Flash Cobra just a few minutes ago.

I have the space until my new lights get here. Can't wait to see this strain grow out. Also anxious for my new lights !

14. She is definitely getting bigger. But slowly

Im not gonna lie I miss my hydro setup.

Here's some pics

ForumRunner_20120525_161959.png

ForumRunner_20120525_161821.png

15. Congrats. We have lift-off

16. Yep we sure do!

Anxious for branching. I've missed growing so much. Ive caught the growing bug once again!

17. Hows it going vb? Progress?

18. Everything seems to be going smoothly.

Ive experimented with giving sprouts a very very diluted fish emulsion watering and I've had no ill effects. In fact they loved it.

First pic is of the PE Auto. She is getting the watering. The second pic is of the Flash Cobra. It was a regular seed not a feminized. It will not be getting the same watering

ForumRunner_20120528_191629.png

ForumRunner_20120528_191745.png

19. Pic update.

Plants are doing great

First pic is of the PE

Second of the Flash Cobra

ForumRunner_20120531_140115.png

ForumRunner_20120531_140134.png

20. Nice. I remember when mine were that size. They grow up so quickly. Hope all goes well.