Pineapple chunk 7 weeks into flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Em8023, May 12, 2013.

1. Just noticed this on the bud what could it be ?

image-4018699697.png

image-2503023541.png

Do they look nearly ready ? Should I be starting to flush them yet ?

image-774587067.png

Attached Files:

2. There in biobizz soil , 400 hps bulb in a tent ph been kept 6.5 been feeding once week with 4ml of each biobizz bloom , ALG a mic, top max and 1ml grow . Veged for 8 weeks and flower is on week 7
    Pots size is 2 gallon

3. One of my favorite strains, transplant to a 3 or 4 gallon pot at bud time to get that early bud rush, if you are no no hurry plant outside in a 50 - 250 gallon pot to sync in with the early spring, 400Hps can do 9 till harvest in 3 gallon pots, as this is some way thru bud, I can't advise you to clone at this stage,....many different opportunities

4. Early bud rush? 50-250 gallon pot? Way thru bud? What are you talking about?

OP, not sure what I'm looking for in your pics, they look ok. Is there a problem? You won't know when to harvest unless you look at the trichome under a jewelers loop/magnifying glass

5. I'm confused with all that bud rush, planting out doors etc aswel lol if I planted them outside they would be dead in less than a few days in this cold windy weather haha . I was just wondering if anyone could tell roughly if it was time to stop feeding it now or does it still have a long while till its done ? one picture the bud has like bleach mark on top of it was wondering what it could be ?
    I've ordered a microscope now just waiting for it in the post as I'm driving myself mad with trying to make out what's going on and how much longer they have to go just hope the post man hurry's up :)

6. Still can't review your pics!

7. Unless the membership can view your plant..at best is a guess, get a loupe, if the trics are white ..then you can expect a different stone to when if they are amber or light brown, ignore previous posting as obvious above you, just now get the loupe

8. Don't know why people can't see the pictures as they are there I can see them on the post still :/ strange

9. They are there now.

10. I've noticed my other pineapple chunk looks a bit weird compared to the other , it's not growing as well , the buds aren't any were as big as the other and yet the smaller plant looks more frosty almost like webby over the buds . Any experienced growers see anything I'm missing . I've flushed it tonight as it looks to me like I've over fed it as leaves are burnt at the tips . There's some small grubs still living in the soil which at first I thought were symphlids but some one else identified them to be something like the spring tale which are harmless apparently that's if they actually were what someone thought. I treated all the plants with gnat off twice just incase they were symphillids but week after there still alive what ever they are . I'm concerned about the buds looking mouldy or frosty take a look at the pictures see if anyone can help me or let me know what they think . There now at week 9.5 of flower image.jpg

Here is a few pictures of my other pineapple chunk looking so much better than the other image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg