Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pine Tar Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kurdt Kobain, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Just picked it up, from my new dealer, since my old one quit :mad:

Luckily, since he was a nice person, gave me a number to another dealer, which happened to live in my neighborhood, so it all works out well

$120 for a quarter

[​IMG]

I know what you're thinking, "DUDE YOU GOT RIPPED OFF!!"
    here's a pic to show you how dense those two nugs are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

all in all a good buy, haven't tried it yet though

2. DUDE...

you still got ripped off...

where the fuck are you that 120$ gets you a quad of decent shit?

3. yeah, i live in kentucky, decent shit's hard to find, at any price...

4. $100-200 is pretty standard prices here for most on the east coast relax.

5. quarter here is 90-100.. so hes not far off

6. im in west palm beach right now...lived here for 4 years...if your paying 200$ for a fucking quad...you should quit smoking

7. Im on the east coast and I agree too. No more than 100 -130 on the east coast.

8. To be honest, that looks closer to an 1/8 then a qrt. Those two big nugs at the most are like 1 g to 1.5 each if that..idk theres no real way to tell without a scale, but i say you did get ripped

9. No question...get a scale.

10. Your dealer isn't plugging you because he most likely has an O and chargin' you $17 a gram, if it's good dro then it's not bad, just similiar to buying 7 dubs all at once though. However if your dealer has a few ounces or a qp, then he can plug it for less like $80 to $100 a quad (quarter ounce). So it seems like you're buying off small time, what's his prices on eighths?

11. 10 a gram here so i get a quad of shit just like that for 50-60. If its one of my usual dealers they'll give me an extra gram or some shit. But hey, least you got some good buds? Right on.

12. #13 Cynikal, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    Of shit? I hope you mean some good shit brah, for some good headies/dank it's like $100 average a quarter to $90 in Cali.

But if your getting quarters for $50 to $60 that's not bad, that's like a price of a dank 8th.
    I just saw you're in nor*cal too, you must have a grower that's a dealer. As long it's good fire it's all good.

To op, be glad you got a connect, not everyone has a connect to good bud, unless you are living in cali, not everybody in cali has a good connect. But all that matters is you got a connect for some good shit.

13. it's seven grams guys, he weighed it in front of me.

14. looks good though :)

15. Who said $200.

Good for you being in the beach....prices vary per location.

16. is it as sticky as pine tar?

17. it's hella sticky, it's like almost like honey, but a little more dense, and less, malleable

18. nice u say hella and your from kentucky...i thought that was a norcal only word lol

19. lets all tell him he got ripped off because we live in the same city as him.
    Oh thats right we dont. Shut the fuck up