pine needle rip off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sodomizedjello, Jun 21, 2008.

1. this didn't happen to me, nor did it happen recently. i'm not sure why, but i suddenly felt the urge to share this.

it was about a year ago, a couple of my friends couldn't find any bud for a few hours. so, out of desperation they called up someone they didn't know very well and asked him for a twanky.

my friends didn't know where this guy lived, and he didn't know where they lived, so he told them to meet him in the parking lot of an abandoned randall's (sketch). they parked in the vacant lot, waiting for this guy to show up.

when he finally shows up, he motions for them to come up to his car window. my friends fork over the twenty dollar bill, and the guy hands them a wadded up grocery bag and speeds off.

they open the bag, and lo and behold: it's full of pine needles. :confused:

needless to say, the guy never answered his phone when they called back. it's a lucky thing it was a mere twenty dollars.

what's the oddest thing you or someone you toke with has been sold in place of actual bud?

2. Moss and dirt for $210. :(

3. I didnt get fucked over but we did this to a kid that we bought some tiny ass nick bags off of. He would be like "This is some fire, some exotic man..."

We got some of the dried grass clippings off of the lawn mower tires and put about a grams worth into the corner of a grocery bag. Told him it was some brick shit and he gave us 10 bucks because we told him it was like "2 blunts worth". For real, it looked like some shitty regular, like a corner piece from a big brick.

Needless to say, we got a call back a couple days later after he had decided to try and smoke it. We didnt answer and never saw him again but he was pretty pissed when someone told him he got fucked over. He didnt even realize it until someone pointed it out.

4. Hmmm...I guess...weed

5. Shit, since i started smoking, my homie since 4th grade always hooks me up, he says he "gets it from the family" cause all his cousins and shit grow and deal, so i've been fortunate enough to always have dank weed (almost always) when i need it. And trust me, i don't take that shit for granted lol.

6. I bought a bag once that was like one or two nugs, that hadben broken apart and seeds packed in.....then he squeezed it back together or some shit.

was fire green though.....

7. well a freind used to get weed from cali
    he would smoke the buds and sell the shake
    and i bought from this dude [didnt know him well]
    it was seeds and oragano
    but when i bought it i smeeled it and it smelled like the cali shit
    it was the bag from the cali
    but that was the only time i was ripped off

8. I had some dickweed smoke me out before, and I was in his back seat, I told him I needed a quarter, and he got out his weed and started weighing it out, I got out the money like 130 and gave it to him, then went into the woods next to us to take a piss, he put a taco from taco bell hed gotten about an hour before in a brown paper bag, and threw it out the window towards my car. Then sped off, I found it and got pissed, of course he did not answer. But, luckily, I found ran into him about a week later, beat his ass, got my money and his weed. I left his money based on the simple fact im not that big of a thief. And, now never heard from him again.

9. do u mean a randall's restuarant in wisconsin?

10. Thats wildd ide be heattted if I copped a bag of pine needles. You always gotta deal with someone you kno, or be put on by somenoe you know so dudes dont try ne funny shit

11. nah, i mean a randall's grocery store in southeast texas.

12. Master, please.. show me how to sniff a bud and know which state it is from.

13. a douche i know got ripped 120 for "crazy headies." it was a little container of stuff that looked like pomagranite seeds that my friend found on the street. the dumbass smoked it and told us about "how fucking baked" he was.

14. Some crackhead ran off with my buddies dough once, I'm to tired (crashing) right now to write it out.

15. My buddy got sold some oragano, crumpled up leaves and a twig by his best friend for 9 years. He called him up and dude didnt answer so he went over to his house and beat his ass. Didnt get any of his money back though.

16. I don't think that's what he meant. Obviously if it was "cali Bud" it was good shit, and sayin it smells like Cali shit simply means it smells like good shit.

Nobody is that ignorant.

17. somebody tried to sell me a bag of stems an oregano. after he gave it to me i told him i knew it was bull shit and to give me my money back and he wouldent. so i "took" the money back and just to piss him off, kept the oregano anyway. lol

18. You're pretty ignorant if you dont understand sarcasm kid :wave:

whats wit the cali shit.. i can get the same type of bud in jersey.. oh this some amsterdam bud right hurr.. yeah aight haha