Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pinching?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuglet, May 25, 2010.

1. Now I will admit that I have been guilty on pinching some weed from other's bsgs that I got from them, but never a substantial amount. I know that I would not like it to be done to me, but shit, it's so hard to resist pinching a bowl when you have no bud to smoke. Call me an ass, but I am accostomed to human selfishness and tendency. I just want to know how you guys feel about this, and if youve ever done it before.

2. You're an ass.

I'm kidding, but you should stop with it.

In highschool, I did it from time to time.
    It's bad karma man, it's a really nasty habit to get into.

3. QFT.

/thread :D

4. lol yeah im still in highschool that might have something to do with it...

5. I would watch out if ppl see u they might woop ur ass i would

6. not cool. you shouldn't steal from other people just because you're dry, even if it's only a bowl's worth

7. Had an old roommate who would leave ground up bud out, my theory is if you leave it out its ripe for the taking

8. If they make you go and get it and bring them back to you, they should expect to pay more/recive less, because it's like a delivery system.

Atleast I do.

9. ^This

10. If you had to go out of your way to pick it up, i small amount is understandable, but not like a big nug or anything.. Thats stealing

take a lil shake for a tip

11. instead of pinching you should ask them to smoke with you since you are getting bud for them.

12. Get a job, and get your own bud. Otherwise ask before you take.

13. should just ask them to blaze you down for getting them bud

no need to steal

14. yeah dude thats what im saying or at least until I get some real cash and can afford my own whenever i want it

15. THIS!:hello:

16. In my honest opinion (as I've had a lot of people ask me to hook them up with bud) I think it's ok IF, on certain circumstances, like if they don't tip you. I do not grow so that means I have to go to my hook up and actually go out of my way to get it, it's not my fault if you can't get a reliable supplier, and while I will help you, shit man this ain't no charity. The other time I'll pinch a bit is if they're rude about it (I value courtesy) or in some circumstances people I don't really know will ask me to buy it for them and I feel like the only time they ever talk to me is when they need shit (aka: using me).
    That's what I live by anyway, worked well so far and I feel it's justified :p

17. Why not just ask for a nug or something?? I've had people get me bud before and ask me if they could get a lil something for helping me out and I always let them. I mean, if they didnt help me out I wouldnt have the bud in the first place.

Pinching=stealing. Asking for some bud is not. Most people will happily give you something, and if they don't then they're the asshole and you can not help them out again. But you don't want to be the asshole, do you?