Pinching buds that aint mine, trippin on this shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Dec 3, 2013.

1. I just stole like 2 or 3 bowls from my sister fool, I feel like shit and I hope she doesn't notice. 

I don't know what to do, I know I'll pay them back, but still I took it without permission.
    All I was thinking about when I was pinching it was fuck yeah I'm gonna get high. But now after smoking it I feel like shit. 
    I'm a monster fool, I fight my sisters boyfriend all the time, me and my sister don't get along. They walked into my room while I was asleep and fucked with my bong though. I guess that pissed me off when I woke up to find my bong all dirty and no weed in it. Maybe I'm addicted, I don't know. I'm so confused with myself. I don't know what to fucking do anymore.

2. Man i've done this in weaker moments,and i've justified it to myself by saying i've only done it to ppl i've smoked up/will smoke up again. still a pos move i feel bad about today :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah and maybe you should go on a t break or summat dude, get your priorites straight and realise acting in a way you feel comfortable with is way more important than bei g high

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Holy shit that escalated quickly.

5. just see this as a lesson and don't do it again.

6. The first step is to apologize to your sister and return any remaining bud, while also letting her know that you'll smoke her up for the troubles.

You probably should have said something to her about using your bong, instead of stealing her bud, but all you can do now is learn and move on.

Don't sweat it too hard man, we all do things we regret. Regret is a sign of moral conscious.. don't ignore it, or you'll be more prone to do it next time, and it sounds like you don't want to.

7. Go on a t break buy some dank go to your sister give her the bud ,and admit what you did. Then you will be guilt free.

8. y'all are too hard on em. he just pinched her sack, it's his damn sister.. besides it's not like he's never gunna smoke with her again.

9. if you steal shit like that from people i assume your used to doing stuff like that. Therefore you probably have bad Karma.Do some good...smoke em out

10. You made a thread just like this before.

Hopefully your sister's bf catches you and gives you the beating you deserve :smoking:

11. I could never pinch from anyone. just how I am, I was raised better than that.. if you didn't buy it, don't take it period.