Pimp cs mom died

Discussion in 'General' started by gotexans, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Yep the other day saw it in the news . If u don't know what I'm talking about pimp c was the greatest underground rapper that died in 07 now his mom died a few days ago. Just letting y'all know

2. #3 Serenity, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    Thanks man. I've been dying to know about the health of some random rappers' I've never heard of mother. 

3. Bro dont comment if you don't care. I do care because pimp c did a lot for the community in my area and she was a very loved person and had love for everybody . A lot of people know of pimp c and care. Show some respect

4. #5 Serenity, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    Okay and what did his mother do for that community?

5. Jamming some pimp c right now actually, and am familiar with a lot of work they did down that way for the hood. However there is only enough love in my heart for my family so I don't really care. Hopefully Texas gets another successful artist who is humble enough to give back to the war zone they climbed out of, then ya'll won't come back to the NW to break into foreigner's homes to steal gold.

Had a whole crew from Texas come up to Or and WA just to stealIndian people's shit. Is it really that bad down there that everything of value has already been jacked?

6. Smokin out pourin up keepin dick up in yo slut

7. #8 Marijuana Malice, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    GCs community at its finest Sent from my private jet using Grasscity forum

8. can't believe i'll be the first to say this thus far...RIP. some of you are really insensitive. if you can't resonate with the topic then don't comment

9. people on this site like to be dicks every chance they get. i wouldn't take it to personally or seriously.

RIP. hopefully there's an afterlife where the two can be reunited.

10. Is this going to usher in the apocalypse? 

11. #13 gotexans, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    The money he left for her when he died she used to help ppl within the community . Food , clothes for some kids ,ect .

12. Not at all bro texas economy especially Houston's is good

13. just curious. does anyone with valid sources know if pimp cs mom drank codeine?

14. Im about to youtube this guy.  All that matters to me is whether or not he's hyped up and sucks ass.

If I hear a vocoder, im gonna die laughing.

15. Look at that link the dude Above me posted . It's called one day. That was when there was real rap not the swag music of today

16. R.i.p Pimp c

R.i.p momma pimp!

I heard about it too
    im a local Underground artist
    from H-Town, my promotors told me. Smh