Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pilot Friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by b-e.n, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I have a friend who's trying to become a pilot. He got a blood test and urine test yesterday. He's smoked maybe 5 times in the past 3 months. If he tests positive for thc, he can't pilot anymore for his whole life. These past days though, he's been running an hour per day and has been doing 70 laps in a pool every day since a week. He has also been drinking 1.5 liters of water over a time period of 10 minutes twice every day since a week. The last time he smoked was about a week ago, he took 2 hits and 2 weeks ago, he took 2 hits as well. Do you think he'll test positive for thc?

2. I'm no doctor but he's smoked such a small amount I think it's most likely not going to show up.

3. prolly clean

tell him to eat some garlic??

idk... fellow stoners

do you think garlic will help in THC detox? (it helps in regular detox)

also, smoke a bowl for me for I am taking a urine test tmo. and smoked 8 days ago