Pillow bag/ bong case

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by QTOWN, Sep 9, 2011.

1. I made a few for my friends and I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to try and sell them? or is anyone interested in buying one?

2. if you need pics let me know

3. Pics dood we neeeeeeeed pics

4. I just realized I don't have any. I'll make another one tonight and repost. They look just like a pillow and they work great. BBS! :smoke:

5. Here is one that I made real quick. Basic Pillow, cut open 12 inch opening on the top. Then I put some bubble wrap and made a pouch thats the length of the pillow and attatched it to the top. SO there is bubble wrap and all of the pillow stuffing to keep your goods safe. If anyone does want one I can also put a zipper on the top to keep it safer and less stinky. Also instead of bubble wrap I can put a thick plastic lining on the inside.

What do you guys think????

IMG-20110908-00059.jpg

IMG-20110908-00058.jpg

6. Stoner ingenuity

7. id pay like 5 dollas for dat

8. I think its a great idea. It might not be all that marketable cause of the cost of pillows and shit but awesome job nonetheless.

9. I have one thats pretty comfortable + keeps my bong safe. Ill put a few pics up in abit.

10. This is the layout for the ones that I have made (i just added the 2nd zipper idea and slots)

This will give u a better idea of what it actually is. There is a fabric bag inside of the actual pillow.

The pics I posted before are of a shitty one that I just threw together real fast with no materials haha

bag.JPG

11. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got this at a headshop for around 15$

12. That's a good deal on a bong bag.

Lol are just destroying all the pillows around your house?

13. hahaha maybe

14. Everyone needs to check out this company they have sick ass pillows holders
    KushKushion.com
    or on youtube.