pill

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by igotthatsalad, Mar 17, 2009.

1. alza 18
    that what they say
    i think theyre adhd meds
    but i was wondering if theyre stronger than adderal
    is 5$ good for 3 of them?
    and can i get fucked up off of them?
    thanks

2. Take 'em and see.

3. good advice
    but id like better advice/info;)

4. It's concerta (ritalin.)

Things like this can just be accomplished using Google, in the future. ;)

5. i know i used google. but didnt answer all my questions
    like is the price good.
    and im pretty sure some doctor web site aint gonna say *TAKE 3 OF THESE THEYLL FUCK YOU UP!!*
    lol:D

6. they're a low dose of extended release ritalin. 3 for 5 is ok. I'd take all 3. they come in a plastic shell that slowly releases the methylphenidate(sp?) into your system through a small hole in the bottom.

7. those are 18 miligram concerta pills ive had them before i took 2 i think and then another one 1 and a half hour later, nothing mutch....smoke weed on em for sure. and chew them

8. it will make u feel different for the better but not mutch euphoria so thats why im sayin smoke weed on em, oh yeah and eat before u do em cuz u will not feel like eating untill like 12 hours after u do em.

9. alrite thanks

10. bust in half

swallow

hope u don't die

11. I had these before (for actual ADD) and no, 3 18's will not do shit. An average dose for somone like 150 pounds is like 40 mg's so you should take like more than 5

12. have somehting to help you sleep!1!!1@~! lol

13. well im like 125 pounds and im like 5'9" so...

14. I took an alza 56 on many occasions and didn't get any euphoria, maybe a change in my attitude but not much else. Not worth it, and certainly not for $5. I was getting the alza 56 for $1, lol.