pill online? does it work?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by greenberry, Jul 15, 2009.

1. i was wondering if anyone has bought pills/opiates online? i cant find them anywhere......dealers out!

2. not really, bush fucked the online drug market severly and obuma aint no better

3. Can't ask for sources on here, so just warning you, don't go there.

As far as IOPs go, it takes some looking but if you know what to look for you can find some that are legit. But they are expensive and will almost never send you anything below Schedule IV. In other words, you're wasting your time and money trying to buy OC online anymore, that ship sailed in like 2003.

4. no looking for like soma, not looking for a source but just if it will work

5. go buy some triple c from your pharmacy

fun shit if u take the risk

6. Or you could just get Robo Max, which is fun without the risk. Never take triple c's, it's terrible for you.

7. Yea, you can def get soma, done it myself. Still ain't cheap, a bottle of 90 350mg tablets ran me like $80 I believe.

8. What happened in 03?

9. Finding opiates online is very hard. Although finding drugs online is possible.
    I have very reliable sources for all benzos and 2c-1 and 2C-E online.

10. That's when the DEA made a big crackdown on international websites selling and importing SII drugs into the US, especially OxyContin. Since then sites have had to be much more careful and most that are publicly available to any extent do not sell anything below SIV to avoid unnecessary scrutiny.

11. xanax, somas, valum are too easy to buy online! for the low too...