Pill Identification

Discussion in 'General' started by kevdoggystyle, Jul 22, 2006.

1. aight so i know i could do some more research and figure it out on my own but i already tried, so i thought to come to the city

i have two pills the first one is a mid sized orange capsule with a bold G on one side and normal font ST 100 on the other

this other pill i found is a smaller solid pill with a line down the center, Ris on one side and 1 on the other

Kevdog

2. don't fuck with pills that you found. you don't know what they could be. could be estogen (sp?) and you could start growin' tits. just sayin' man.

3. The first one is Flumadine. Dont take it, doesnt do anything recreationally. idk what the second is, what shape is it?

4. i culd jus picture some1 doin that they find a pill they take it the next mornin there lik:eek:

5. i found them in a unlabeled pillbottle along with 30mg aderol

6. i dont know of any pain killers or any pills that will get you high that are in a capsule mostly antibiotics come in capsules the 2 one what color

7. if you ever have taken a bc most good pills taste like that so break it off and taste it a little bit

8. what color is the smaller pill? and is there any other numbers/letters on it?