Pill ID...help lease

Discussion in 'General' started by psykadelic_mess, Sep 18, 2006.

1. I'm not sure if thre is a better forum for this thread so if it's wrong I apologize :)

I have 4 pills that say "Wattson", and under that the number "933".

I know they are painkillers but im not sure what type. Me and a friend plan on oraly dosing one and a half each, and then snorting one half each. Is that safe for us to do?

LPCGAATG,

2. Drug Name
    Oxycodone And Acetaminophen
    Strength(s)
    7.5 mg / 325 mg
    Imprint
    WATSON 933

Manufacturer/Distributor
    Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Don't snort them, the acet. is no good. Just pop em

3. Ok thanks a lot...we will probably not rail them then...we're not adicts...just looking to have a good time now and then. But I now have another question. I've read about someone saying they were going to "parachute" a pill...how is that done, and can i do it with these and not die or something?

4. Sure you can, parachuting is when you crush up the pill(s) and put it in a napkin(the smaller the piece the better). Then twist it into a ball and swallow like a pill

5. Personally, parachuting is my way to go with pills. It kicks in quicker, gives you a much more intense high, but lasts a little shorter. Just grind up the pill into fine powder then take a square of toilet paper and put the powder in the middle of the square. Then make a little sack out of the toilet paper to hold the powder in and swallow it whole with a bunch of water. Sit back, relax, and have a fun time. Also, when you smoke weed on vicodin its amazing so I Recommend smoking about 30-45mins after you ingest.