Pigs.

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, May 24, 2011.

1. How many pigs do you blades think are actually on this forum?

2. I was not aware swine possessed the intelligence necessary to become computer literate lol.

3. pigs are smart

as in, they cover themselves in cool mud and shit since they can't sweat.
    i doubt they cruise internet forums though.

4. #4 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cops lol. But i wouldnt be surprised if cops didnt either.

5. Well we have a self confessed ex cop here.

6. True. I read some of his posts a while back. But i mean cops who are like undercover as stoners and trying to sell pot to people lol. I just read a thread And this guy is trying to sell pot and everybodies callin him a pig lol. It made me think how many actual cops are on this forum.

7. In case youre wondering his name is miggy209. Only got about 4-5 posts buts its pretty jokes.

8. i use to have a pet pot belly pig. he was awesome.

pigs are really smart btw.

9. Enough with the literal pigs xD

10. I know of one. Ex-cop at least

11. I don't know any pigs who use computers.

If your referring to cops, i know of 2 who are ex cops and only try to help us out.

12. #13 ThatFriendlyGuy, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah i know 1 excop but im talkin like real cops trying to arrest people.

13. most cops are actually genuinely nice people. Some, yes, do take there job too seriously, but more and more are getting more compassionate.. I've found that most cops, if you're nice to them, they let you off with a warning. If you're irate and a total douche bag, well, they probably wouldn't mind giving you a ticket/arresting you.
    What I'm getting at here is,
    I really doubt a cop would join an internet forum, on his/her own time, on the internet where anyone can be anyone, and try and get an op going...on a forum that doesn't even allow IP solicitation. It would be time wasted.

No need to be paranoid on grasscity. If you are, well then don't meet up with anyone.

14. I got pulled over with weed on me and the cop let me go with a warning

15. Then there are zero.

16. Oh no im not paranoid at all. I post up all my shit on here but i was just wondering. And yeah i know that theyre generally nice people but the ones i met were douchebags. My cousin is a cop. Shes nice :p

17. I would guess that the type of cop who wants to bust a bunch of stoners isn't the type of cop who wants to peruse forums all day and make up an alias.

18. Maybe theyre trying to find growops from the cultivation thread? A growop was recently busted here in mississaug and they made a huge deal out of it and it was only a couple of lights. So maybe that type of cops might want some kind of promotion and figured itd be good to bust some growops to gain some rep between the cops.
    Keep in mind im making this up as i go and i have no idea what im talking about. Im sure everyone here is a legit stoner its just i find people often saying shit like.. I smell bacon. And stuff like that around the forum so it just made me think. They were probably jokin around and shit but i wonder...

19. Its been discussed many times. Cops dont browse here for people to bust. Its not something that will hold up in court