Pigs at it breaking the law AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by UFO L Ride, Apr 17, 2013.

1. #1 UFO L Ride, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    I dont know what your bstance on gun control is but either way, the pigs are once again going against peoples rights as this cop illegally disarms an active duty soldier who was hiking with his son and was LEGALLY carrying a rifle as there are many cougars and coyotes in the area.
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8r4MK3R4PI]Active Duty Soldier Illegally Disarmed and Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

This video make me mad because ive been illegallly searched by cops before, and it is quite frustrating.
    edit: make sure u read the description of the video, and watch the whole thing

tell me what you think.

:smoking::smoking::confused::confused:

2. damn, how this thread gonna be dead already???

3. Where is this, Texas? Geez, I was surprised by how lenient the cops were. I know for a fact that if this were in California, there'd have been 10+ police cruisers at the scene with at least 6 or 7 officers all over the guy. Over here, they'll just break or steal your cameras, beat you to a pulp and call it resisting arrest.

4. #4 Philosiraptor, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    I wasn't really there but it seems like he should have just shown his permit right away and then he could have been on his way.

5. Well I live in pa, and we have very different laws but from what I can tell they trampled all over this dudes rights as a citizen of Texas

6. He asked him 15 times what am i being detained for and they wouldnt answer him what a bunch of
    Morons

7. I don't see why you need more than a pistol to handle wildlife.

8. I think people should realize that cops like this are not the majority.

There's actually a guy who from my state who makes YouTube videos where he goes around practicing open carry with an AR-15 and records his encounters with police in many different cities around the state. You can tell he's trying to bait them into a bad encounter every time, but 90% of the time, the result of the encounter is just "okay, we just wanted to see what you were up to because we got a lot of 911 calls, you're free to go."

There was even one where a cop stopped by in his car and just said something like "hey, I understand what you're doing and I agree with it, just wanted to let you know that we won't bother you, have a good day!"

Some cops are assholes, for sure. Cops are just people, and some people are assholes, so some cops are bound to be assholes. But most of them are just people trying to make a living and a paycheck. Some of them even actually want to help people, as surprising as that may be. :p

And honestly, the police around here have been some of the most outspoken opponents of gun control.

9. Hand guns are hard to shoot and have much less power. a .45 won't stop a cougar or a bear you need a shotgun or large centerfire rounds. Trust me if a man can take a few shots and keep goin a cougar can take 2x as many and still rip your face off. I'm guessing you're from a city?

10. Very well said

11. I use to feel exactly the same way until I moved to florida.

12. This is one of my favorite examples of the videos I mentioned, this is Corvallis, Oregon. I like this cop because he makes a damn good point.

People want to open carry to send a message, but when you're walking down the street openly carrying an AR-15, while it's fully within your rights, it's also just causing a lot of people to freak out and call 9-1-1, which is definitely not getting them on board with your cause. And that's what we want, isn't it? To get people on board with our cause when it comes to gun rights?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHuCiBIbK7g]Corvalis Oregon Police, Open Carry AR-15 - YouTube[/ame]

(Also, I think that cop sounds just like Andy Richter. :laughing:)

13. yeah philly suburbs are pretty bad too lol. the cops around here have like ridiculous rescources fucking camero undercovers, 10 k9 units, and all this other shit, but nothing at all to do with it. so they just harass teenagers and check for expired inspection sticker. its pretty shitty and they all act like fuckin gestapo. but philly cops are cool as shit. :cool::confused_2:

14. The sheriffs are alright here but the police will fuck you in the ass for no reason.

15. What the fuck haha they let you walk around with assault rifles in America? C'mon now

16. Hahahahaha the kid was crying

17. You can easily take down a Puma with a pistol, they are very similar to humans in mass and bone density...

18. Depending on the area, yeah. Open carry means open carry. But like the cop explained in the video I posted, it's only doing more harm than good in some situations.

19. florida police are dicks