Piers morgan calls constitution "Your little book"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Jan 12, 2013.

1. agreed..

but it takes away a lot of what little credit CNN has left as a news organization by airing shows that purposely try and "get a rise" from members of certain political groups.

It just shows the glaring bias of CNN by even airing programming like this. They have stooped to the levels of FOX and NBC.

2. Yeah, not that they had major credibility to begin with but I think they just went downhill when Larry King left. I'm assuming that Larry King Live was the highest rated show on CNN, and now they tried to retain the ratings by putting on Piers Morgan and having him be a cunt for the ratings.

3. why cant we have american english speaking news people?

why do we have to listen to these people with british accents?
    i have NOTHING againt the brits...its just that i rather listen to my news from an american

and what worce is the guy is political show?
    how could people get their political advice/views from a nonamerican?

the guy is not american. his views are not american
    his values are not that of an american

i love how that guy called him a redcoat

who is he, as a britin, to tell americans what to think?

4. i learned so much more listening to beck. i miss his show on fox

5. Lol, first off he is not a 'news person'. He has an opinion based talk show.

And, aside from him there's virtually no other British accented people in the MSM, (as if accents matter at all)

His gun views are idiotic, he doesn't like guns yet he has no problem with us being in Afghanistan and using military might to further our interests and agenda (military might would be almost nothing without guns lmao)

6. Yea if anything you have a better chance of getting news that is not bias from someone in an other country lol

7. ... Are you fucking kidding me? You uys don't stop saying stuff like this. Really. This is serious issues, not people going out of their way to rile anybody up. Wow, just grow up or leave.

8. Assuming Piers does genuinely believe what he says, he's still wrong. He consistently employs invalid arguments and consistently espouses facts that are either false or misleading. Oh, and let's not forget all the name-calling and insulting remarks.

9. Penelope is a liberal and extreme feminist. You will learn to ignone her.

10. Nah I can't stand it. It's like this snooty attitude.. which will stay tuned into something that it wants to hear, but anything else will be shrugged off like a big joke. Why even post in the politics section if its all like a drama or sitcom to you? There surely must be better comedies or dramas to watch and laugh at.

11. ive never heard of sharpio but im gonna watch this and see what hes all about....

12. Nothing like watching piers get shit on with facts and reason for 14 min

13. ahahah, he owned that pompous fraud....

14. Yea it was like watching a cat play with a dead bird. He didn't stand a chance.

My favorite part was when piers pulled out the medicine as if it had anything to do with the gun debate.

15. Completely missing the irony that even though it is illegal to buy 6 boxes of sudafed, he displays on national television how ineffective laws are.

16. We all participate in this forum because it is a form of entertainment.

17. There's always good articles posted here by members. I think this is by a wide margin the most cognizant part of grasscity. Top it off that we have tons and tons of regulars who are always posting and I can't help but hang out in the politics section.

18. Are you serious? The more he riles people up the more money he makes... That's exactly what he's doing.