piercing question, +rep for answers

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Endless Rain, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Alright, so I've been craving another piercing for a while now. Only problem is, I already have 5 facial piercings. 2 gauges on each earlobe an my left eyebrow pierced
    I was debating getting an industrial. But I'm worried about balance a little. Having 4/6 piercings on one side might look a little weird.
    But if I put the industrial on my right.... The while gay ear thing may pop up
    But me already having ear piercings my just void that idea
    I have always wanted a lip or nose piercing, but with how head fucked society is about everything, how the pigs are, and my work..... May not not be the best idea to go there
    So
    Thoughts anyone?
    With my 4 ear piercings would a industrial on my right be strange?
    Or would it be better on the left, even though I have 2 ear and one eye on the left already?

All HELP would be appreciated.
    Meaning proper sentences, no trolls, and help opinions comments anyway
    Shitty troll immature answers are not welcome thank you very much

2. Are you kidding me? Do what you want and what will make you happy. Fuck societys view. Its about YOU.

And your worried about work and you have all those piercings right now?

3. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']Are you kidding me? Do what you want and what will make you happy. Fuck societys view. Its about YOU.

And your worried about work and you have all those piercings right now?[/quote]

Pretty much what I have been thinking
    However, I always enjoy a second opinion

It's more other facial piercings I am worried about. Not only because of the look but because of the ease of infection

4. Infection is just as possible as it is with less piercings. Only reason to worry about that is if you don't clean it properly or have bad hygiene in general (or even go to shoddy piercing place will lead to infections, but assuming you have a reputable place that shouldn't be an issue).

So really if you want more holes in your face then you should go for it. But if it's going to be something that worries you then its best to wait on getting more.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion on it really. Some are nay sayers in general to piercings so that's a response you may get (I see it in this forum and others, I hate piercings so don't get it...etc) , but those who are in favor will tell you if it's something you will be comfortable with then that's all that matters.

At the end of the day you will be the one cleaning them and admiring them not anyone else so you shouldn't base your opinion on what others have to say about it.

5. Septum piercing is always something you can do. You can easily hide it by flipping it up with the right type of jewelry.

6. Seriously did u just say piercing ur right ear makes u gay, sorry I don't mean this to sound rude at all but WTF r we still in 5th grade cause that's when I 1st heard this whole right ear pierced and that was, shit so long ago that I don't wanna count. If u wanna pierce ur right ear then do it, and if anyone walks up to u asks u if ur a fag cause its pierced just ask em y they wanna know, do they wanna blow u or sumptin!!!