Piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by sdfd100, Jan 14, 2014.

1. What should I have paid for this piece and what is a good name for it?

Attached Files:

2. Like 5 bucks tops. And i would name it "Crispy Nose"

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

3. 5 if its shitty 10 if its thick. That shit is sooooo small though i couldnt do itName it nubs

4. And what do I even call this style of pipe?Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I need some help.its not a spoon so what is it?Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thats gonna be some HOT ass smokeKottonmouth Kings

7. the question is OP, what DID you pay for it?

8. Want to try posting a full picture of the pipe?

9. Doesn't that burn your nose when you try to hit it? It's pretty short man. But i dunno.. I'd probably pay 10 for it if I needed a pipe. No disrespect tho. But I'd name it short stufOutgrow the Feds!

10. [quote name="Sammyy" post="19335948" timestamp="1389668660"]5 if its shitty 10 if its thick. That shit is sooooo small though i couldnt do itName it nubs[/quote] Lmao yess I take "short stuf" back. I like nubs hahaOutgrow the Feds!

11. That's in the hand.Sent from my HTC One mini using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. So its a massive bowl with a half an inch chamber? Wtf...Op have you used it yet? Pls use that and tell us how it smokes lol

13. Dont burn your eyebrows

14. My guess is the stem broke off, and they sanded it down and sold it at same price.